WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my new car...well, it will be in a week

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Awesome!

I've always liked 'stangs.

magnolia

Postaholic
Awsome car, but i'm not much into white. I like dark blue better. But awsome car none-the-less.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nice car...

However, you know that they are coming out with an all new Mustang soon, right?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
magnolia said:
Awsome car, but i'm not much into white. I like dark blue better. But awsome car none-the-less.
Cars look awesome in a cherry red or a hunter green :thumbsup: but still cant really go wrong with a car like that!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
V-6 :thumbsdn:

OR

V-8 :thumbsup:
v-6
I wanted the seleen, but cant afford the payments on that or the cobra.

And at the end of next year we are trading it in for the 2005, which is just a sexy car. Like so sexy I would buy it just to have sex with CL in it. actually, if I had the 2005 or the seleen, I wouldnt have to have sex, I would just cream everytime I drove it. yes, Im sure you all wanted to hear that. lol

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:
v-6
I wanted the seleen, but cant afford the payments on that or the cobra.

And at the end of next year we are trading it in for the 2005, which is just a sexy car. Like so sexy I would buy it just to have sex with CL in it. actually, if I had the 2005 or the seleen, I wouldnt have to have sex, I would just cream everytime I drove it. yes, Im sure you all wanted to hear that. lol

Well in that case make sure to get the scotch guard option :thumbsup:

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
TwisT said:
So where the kids gonna ride? Strap'em to the hood and "HOLD ON TIGHT LIL' JIMMY"!
i think the kids will be on the seat or floor if you know what i mean

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Punk Ass said:
i think the kids will be on the seat or floor if you know what i mean
Little tight in the back seat of a Stang! If you know what I mean?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I have a mini van so this is like our "toy" car...for him to get back and forth to work

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haha a Mustang.. Head on over to ebaumsworld.com and check out the new Mustang test drive video..

I like the old Mustangs, and the brand new ones that are featured on the newets commericals that actually look like the old school ones..

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
dustinzgirl said:
I have a mini van so this is like our "toy" car...for him to get back and forth to work
Sweet! I got a two door Civic (I know big fuckin deal)! We also have a Mazda Protege 5, which is fun, but functional for our family!

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
every day i ride in a 24 million dollar steal charriot.......... MTA going your way

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Well, this is a little strange for me. I am a Dodge man all the way. But, I'm just not impressed with any latest offerings from Dodge in the $15,000 price range.

Ever since Ford redesigned the Mustang in '94, I liked it. When they changed it in '99 I didn't really care for them. But I grew to like them too. When the 2005's hit, I was like, "I have to have one". Well, it's not a 2005, but it is still a cool little car.

I really wanted the GT, Cobra, Saleen, Roush, or better yet the very stout looking Mach I. But, can't afford it. So, this is our stepping stone. Maybe next year we will have the Mach I, or the Cobra. Or maybe, just maybe Dodge will impress my with the new Charger that is supposed to be coming out.... ;)

As for the color, white isn't what I want either. But the color doesn't really matter as long as it's a 5-speed. They also have a red one, and if I have it my way, the red one will be parked out front Thursday night.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
CopyLifted said:
I really wanted the GT, Cobra, Saleen, Roush, or better yet the very stout looking Mach I.
Yeah! Me too!

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
TwisT said:
Sweet! I got a two door Civic
There is nothing wrong with a Civic. Honestly, I think Hondas are top shelf compared to all makes when it comes to reliability.

I just don't like the whole "ricer" scene. But then I remember, the kids today play with what they are offered for these times by the auto makers. It's no different then those that grew up in the Muscle car days. It's just the way it is.

But I prefer the Muscle Cars of years past. And I don't mean this Mustang either. This Mustang is just something I don't have to worry about for a few years, atleast I hope I don't have to worry. But then again, it is a Ford..................Shit!!! I do have to worry.............

shep

Local alcoholic
Hey CL ,this was suppost to be a surprise.Now ya done ruined it.Sry DG , i kept my mouth shut :thumbsup:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
CopyLifted said:
There is nothing wrong with a Civic. Honestly, I think Hondas are top shelf compared to all makes when it comes to reliability.

I just don't like the whole "ricer" scene. But then I remember, the kids today play with what they are offered for these times by the auto makers. It's no different then those that grew up in the Muscle car days. It's just the way it is.

But I prefer the Muscle Cars of years past. And I don't mean this Mustang either. This Mustang is just something I don't have to worry about for a few years, atleast I hope I don't have to worry. But then again, it is a Ford..................Shit!!! I do have to worry.............
I like the old muscle cars but I don't have the time to work on' em nor do I know how. You need some one to fix a press or run one? I'm your man! My girlie wants an old Ford Falcon, don't know why but every time she sees one she goes nuts. I tell her no to many probs and a lot of work. But the truth is I don't know how to work on cars and if we had to fix it up I would feel like a giant puss and that would kill my machismo!