WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my niece is fucking bad

e-chan

punk-ass kid
"the wheel come full circle". yes, that is so true. from birth to the age of about 13, i was a bright but bad kid. i threw tantrums, i was loud, hyper, and disrespectful.

so it makes sense that my 7-year old niece acts the same way and HAS been since the age of 2.

at first i thought it was just the "terrible twos" but noooooo. it progressed into the "terrible threes" and the "terrible fours"... etc, etc, etc. (or ect, etc, etc--however it goes.) i KNOW she's a little kid, but at the same time, i know she knows better. hell, i did, but i still was a little hellraiser. my brother (her dad) spoils her--this kids has countless pairs of nike's, tims, outfits from pelle pelle, rocawear, the gap... while i wear no-name-brand jeans and shirts, but that's another story. whenever she's at my house, she acts like she owns the place. tries to get me to do everything for her, "can you get me a cup of water?" "pick that up for me"--wtf?! then she calls me names and throws shit at me when she doesn't get her way. and she's TOO FUCKING LOUD. god damn, a bullhorn couldn't go against her mouth, whether she's yelling, arguing, or just talking. plus, she's hyper as hell, she runs and we live in a 4 flat, i tell her to top running and she does it anyway, you can hear her feet going "boom boom boom" and then she tries to tell me to shut up. she likes grabbing the phone from me while i'm using it and having "conversations" with whoever i'm on the phone with...she goes into my room and fucks with my things when i tell her not to. and she's nosy. she acts like she's the queen of the world--at 7! seven!

i feel bad because she's my niece and i love her, but i can't fuckin stand it when she comes over, i really can't.

there, i feel so much better now.

shep

Local alcoholic
Good now can we move on? :mfinger: