WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Nobend Friend!

Dude! Theirs allways one.. My Best Friend is currently on the hook with 4 girls, it just happens that none of the girls know about each other, and he is only going out with one of them... Anyone else know ne1 like this, and a good way 2 stop the little shit?! :sword: :sword:

swizeguy

How dare you!?
hmmm, thats a rough spot... the first thing that came to my mind is if you know the girls tell them all about one another. that should be a way to get them pretty pissed at him. They should know its not really fair for them to be in that with him thinking they are the only one and have him doing that.

Reqium

Tenderony
Next time he goes out with one of them. Just call up the other 3 and tell them he wants to meet them where he is going. There you go, buddy has his hand caught in the nookie jar.

Sektor

Particinator
Hmm... well, I've seen this before, and I'll tell you this:

Stay out of things that aren't your business. Let them unfold themselves, one day that WILL come back to bite your friend in the ass.

thanx

ok, kool, thats all kinda helpfull actually, part from the last guy.. i knew sum1 would say that.. the girl who he is going out with is my girlfriends best friend.. so i am kinda concerned for her.. cheers guys

Psylo :cool:

tell 3 of them about the others... that way, three will be mad at him and never want to see him again, and he'll still keep one.

problem solved.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
no, three or four way calling will do the trick,
wait,
ur gonna need like six way calling, that way u can play with his mind or just get him fucked. or the lack there of

or, you could fuck all of them (separately, of course) and go out with the one who gives better sex

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
Unforgiven said:
or, you could fuck all of them (separately, of course) and go out with the one who gives better sex
y sepratly? y? y? y?

let me see, nope nothing says sepratly, explain your self

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
id like to put u in a fucking strait jacket and then cover u in some flamable liquid and kill u

trust me.. strait jackets just arent as funnay as they used 2 be 4 me.. too many people have tried burning me alive.. and as 4 the pigeon.. well, im not quick enough 2 catch the beggars :( :(

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Honkey said:
Hmm... well, I've seen this before, and I'll tell you this:

Stay out of things that aren't your business. Let them unfold themselves, one day that WILL come back to bite your friend in the ass.
I say you shut the fuck up honkey.... ANyways back to subject.. I say u make a master plan! Cause as we all heard from old school guys dont tell on guys so u have to make a situation where they find out. Or just mention another girl whern u talk to them "accidently mention them on purpose" then they get ticked and blah blah blah

accidentally mention them on purpose, ay?.. i like the style.. ok will do, ta v much mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Psylo

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Psylo said:
accidentally mention them on purpose, ay?.. i like the style.. ok will do, ta v much mate :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Psylo
well then i say have a group orgy and call it a day

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
Psylo said:

Psylo
I would just like to add a warning about all this, since girls do talk and don't like to be the one's in trouble. If and when you tell them, keep in mind someone will probably spill who told them. They may not tell on purpose but it doesn't matter. You tell one of them or all of them, it will spill to your friend. He doesn't sound like a good friend at all and to be honest you should find someone that treats women better or least has some common sense about dating girls. If you are prepared to deal with his bitching and moaning to you about why would you tell on him, then go ahead and tell them. They should know they are being played. If your GF's best friend is involved, she will be particularly happy that she was warned by you. She would also be pissed off if you didn't say anything and knew all along that she was involved with someone that was doing this.

You got some thinking to do ;) good luck!

Fugly

Tenderony
Psylo said:
Dude! Theirs allways one.. My Best Friend is currently on the hook with 4 girls, it just happens that none of the girls know about each other, and he is only going out with one of them... Anyone else know ne1 like this, and a good way 2 stop the little shit?! :sword: :sword:
why stop him its not your fucking life, shit man why ruin his life? You jealous or you just want his man ass for yourself?