WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Nobend Friend!

Psylo

Hoodrat
i admit it.. im a nosey fuck.. but they r all really good friends, an i really feel they should all know...

Fugly

Tenderony
HEY YOU!!! ONE MORE TIME FOR THE CHEAP SEATS!!!
(cups hands)

ITS NOT YOUR PORBLEM TO SOLVE!!

Look all kidding aside the only thing you gain here is people being mad at YOU. Girls may be stupid but they can smell other pussy on men. Let them figure it out...or you will be sorry. Garunteed. Bro's before Ho's...

Psylo

Hoodrat
yea fair enough... it all gud, My mate got shouted at a bit 2day by a couple of the girls, so ithink they r finding out.. which is good.. :thumbsup:
but now my friend is a wreck n has cum 2 me 4 help... from 1 prob 2 another.... what i do now? :confused: :confused:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Psylo said:
Dude! Theirs allways one.. My Best Friend is currently on the hook with 4 girls, it just happens that none of the girls know about each other, and he is only going out with one of them... Anyone else know ne1 like this, and a good way 2 stop the little shit?! :sword: :sword:
ahhh leave him alone

Psylo

Hoodrat
baffleing tastic... ok.. so i killed them, raped them.. now i have 4 bodies in my cupboard?.. wher i put em?... :confused:

Psylo

Hoodrat
lol, y a month?.. cant i just feed it 2 em now?.... 2 be honest.. the cunts r beggining 2 smell pretty bad.. n my family r getting suspitious

Fugly

Tenderony
Psylo said:
yea fair enough... it all gud, My mate got shouted at a bit 2day by a couple of the girls, so ithink they r finding out.. which is good.. :thumbsup:
but now my friend is a wreck n has cum 2 me 4 help... from 1 prob 2 another.... what i do now? :confused: :confused:
nothing...go drink beer with him

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Dude i dont think there is much you can do for him. I mean he did get himself in this sit. and it was stupid of him to think that he could get away with it. So now its time to face the music sorta-speak.