WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Nose!

magnolia

Postaholic
The side of my nose started burning the other day. (Which usually means that I'm going to get a hell of a zit in a few days.) So I clean it a lot and all. Then it starts to hurt and I think I can see where the zit is comming in. So I take a thumb tack and pock the spot. Nothing. So the last couple of days I've been picking at the spot. Well, now like half of my nose has a scab on it and it hurts like a bitch. Why do I pick my face? I always pick imperfections. I even pick the little bumps on my bf's arms. Bumps and zits and imperfections drive me nuts. Sometimes I have to wonder if I have BDD.

hoffy

joshhoffy
lol DONT PICK. i rember my mum saying that to my brother when we were teenagers. he used to get pimples on his arms and face and he'd pick em like a bitch. lol. you gota try and resist or you get scabs i.e like tha one on ya nose :(

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I'm the same, I don't get zits often but when they come I'm attacking them mercyless ;) But he's right you should let em be, or until they are "ready" to be picked.. My bf has zits too and he gets a bit annoyed sometimes when I'm in face..(not kissing), he has said "stop it" n etc..but I can't I just need to get that ugly ass zitfuck out of my bf face/body. But I never touch those that I can't get out..

magnolia

Postaholic
Even when I wait I get a scab. But yeah, it's kind of nast anyway. And star, I do the same thing, unfortunately my bf is strong and has way longer arms than I do, so I can't get near him.