WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines my observation (about bush)

tzedek

Original Member
i am in college right now and i know that there is a bunch of you currently in college also. Well here is what i notice, every single one of my professors doesnt support bush. not only that, but almost every one is very anti-bush. Well, since professors are generally regarded as being smart, and such a large group of very intelligent people are against bush or at least dont support him, isnt that saying something important? does anyone care?

I am in college too and almost all of my professors are pro-Bush. And right now I am in Economics and two history classes and all three of those prof. think he's a great president.

So we should believe you talking shit about bush but if someone says something good about him they are lying?

tzedek

Original Member
whats this "we" stuff??? i dont think you have the authority to speak for every member of wtf...

plus, everyone who i have talked to about this, that go to different schools, has told me the same thing. Wait, do you go to college in texas??

Who have you been talking to, every other looser who goes to your community college.
No I don't have that authority, I am just saying every other member of wtf shouldn't listen to stupid shit that for all anyone knows you are pulling out of your ass. I am sure you went around with a poll sheet to all your professors but I just don't see it.

tzedek

Original Member
pipes990 said:
Who have you been talking to, every other looser who goes to your community college.

no, just like my last post says "that go to different schools" ie my girlfriend in philly, my best friend in new hampshire and two friends that go to 2 different schools nearby mine. and no, i dont talk to the other "loosers" at my community college i hate them all.

draconus77

Flame Bait
Bush Sucks!

I am in the United States Army. NO ONE that I know of supports Bush. Most of my friends are in Iraq right now serving (not for bush or the cause) but for their fellow soldiers. But then again, Kerry isn't much better. But hey, I would rather have Kerry than Bush (who is trying to make his father proud by finishing what his dad didn't) for president anyday. Bush is going to wind the United States in the poor house. Hey, here is an idea! Spend the money that we are wasting on finding invisible weapons of mass destruction on our massive debt. But hey, what do I know... :mfinger:

draconus77

Flame Bait
Bush Sucks!

To each his own.....and for those who like Bush....come out from under your rock and wake up to reality!

tzedek

Original Member
yeah lets just hope that gov. bush doesnt get elected president next month :(

draconus77

Flame Bait
Bush Sucks

It doesn't look like he will be elected again. Too much stuff is being brought out about his big mistake.

draconus77

Flame Bait
Bush Sucks

Not to mention the 9.5 billion he has spent so far on finding "weapons of mass destruction"....such bull shit. Man, the people we have for presidents. A 13yr old probably could run this country the way Bush has ran it for the past 4 years.....which is "right into the dirt."

draconus77

Flame Bait
Bush Sucks

And the nerve he has to say he is sorry for all the families that has lost someone in this conflict. It isn't a war cuz congress did not agree with Bush in the first place. Just like Veitnam. Makes me so mad.

draconus77

Flame Bait
Bush Sucks

post whore? i am an army wife....sorry. i wouldn't sign up for this mans army.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
draconus77 said:
post whore? i am an army wife....sorry. i wouldn't sign up for this mans army.
You are fucking hilarious. I mean that in a good way.

I think that bush is still a child, in many ways I feel sorry for him. I would not want to be a congress lobbyist puppet infront of the entire world. That is what he is, you know. that is why when asked a question by media that is not an average question, he can not answer without stuttering. I pity him. He has no more control over his decisions than my child does. He is being forced to look away from afghanistan, where the war should be, and controlling iraq instead (where we should not be) because the lobbyist whores want to control the worlds oil deposits.

do not look for the devil in the light, look for the devil in the shadows, he is the one pulling the strings.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Educators are usually regarded as left wing... which pissed me off through school for obvious reasons....were I you... I wouldn't go around toughting thier inteligence... just cause one has a degree doesn't mean they are smart... or right with thier opinions... I'm sure you know plenty of people with a higher level of education then you that are dumbasses...

I have heard a saying.. "those who can't... teach"

obviously this doesn't apply to all teachers but most IMO... I think that a good number of profs have a superiority complex... they have all these students hanging on thier every word... has an answer for all of thier questions... they are dependant on the profs approval... supposed to be teaching fact.. then they interject political opinions as fact... molding young minds in thier own image...

tzedek

Original Member
DanGeo23 said:
just cause one has a degree doesn't mean they are smart... or right with thier opinions...
i would have to disagree with you that a person with a degree isnt smart, no that doesnt mean that their opinions are correct necessarily.

I think that a good number of profs have a superiority complex...
I found that a lot in high school, but not as much in college. At least not yet.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The funny thing is Britney Spears, is a huge Bush fan. Hmmm. What's that tell you?

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
yeah... hot chix with skimpy clothing.. if GWB is elected.... :thumbsup: