WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My old man

Sod

Spilly Talker
I havn't talked to the old bastard in over 4 months or more, a month before summer started, you do the math. the only good thing he did was splooge in my mom, other then that he can burn :)

same with my dad, havent seen him since christmas.. hes a jerk and a real dumbass.. firstly.. all he ever did was scream at everyone, especially my mom, degraded her and all that shit..

he claims hes a good father because he never hit us (which is true, but like that fucking matters).. and now he wonders why we all left.. now mad as ever i bet... that fucker.

It seems that when people are younger, they don't appreciate their Dads. But as people grow older, they begin to develop respect. There are probably exceptions though.

Justin. HOLY SHIT!! your avatar pic.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My had is a dick.

He's a physical abuser of both his former wife and children, drug dealer, a drug addict, and he shirks all responsibility on his never-ending quest for the best high.

I haven't talked to him since the divorce, when I was 7. I don't want to.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
The ONLY personal page of my life you'll read @WTF.com

I dont usualy geht personal online for my own reasons. (They're personal)
This thread seemed to bring me back a few feet.

I was deprived of having a "Dad". I had a Father. Briefly. A Dad is someone that you can spend time with in your short life.
A Dad is someone you can look up to. A Dad takes you fishing or to Ball games. A Dad tucks a child snuggly in bed and assures you everything is all right,when a child is fearfull of things that go bump in the night. A Dad also stands firm when it's time to dish out the punishment that you so well deserve. A Dad also winks at you with a smile when you geht your ass chewed by Mom for being a little turd. A Dad tosses you the car keys and says stay out of trouble. He also bails you out,because you didn't heed his words.

My "Father" died when I was thirteen,I was denied all of those simple things because of his carelessness. I was five the last time I seen his face. I've spent my whole life wondering.......what could have been.

Today,I myself have a son. Jacob Zackary,he'll be five the 26th of this month. There's not a day that goes by that I dont do those things with him. There's not a day that goes by that I hope that I dont meet the same fate as my Father.. So far i've followed his very footsteps,except for one. Jacob. My son will not spend the rest of his life wondering.......what could have been.

I promise you this; The day Jacob comes to thinking of never seeing me ever again...is the day he lowers me into the ground. If i'm an asshole or not,Jacob will not be wondering if I was. When life is over,you can't geht it back.
You see,anybody with a dick and a few smooth words to geht things rolling can be a father. But it takes everything i've said above and much more to be a Dad. When Jacob speaks to me,he will always know the one word that refers to me......

Dad~

itd probably be easier to be sympathetic with dad if we was actually gone this whole time, to never do the fatherly things they do.. but he was there the whole time.. but never did anything about it.. ever since i was a kid till now, none of that father-son thing ever kicked.. his whole routine for like 20 years was work (7-6) then go out right after (7-who knows when).. he'd come home for dinner then just leave.. yeah.. some dad.. hed probably be home on a sunday or 2.. and hed spend the whole day yelling at us.. i loved family time.. :gun: :(

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
My father and I spent some good times when I was younger. When I became a teenager, I thought he was an IDIOT and never listened to him. I am a bit older now, and I understand many of the things he tried explaining. He is now very far away from me. I won't be able to see him for a few years. Sometimes I just wish he could be closer, so we could at least share a bottle of wine and talk about the pass.

MsPunK

Tenderony
i used to love my dad when i was a kid. he always messed around with me. he never told me he loved me tho didnt like showing real emotions.
he used to take me round the house of the women he was having an affair with, she even bought me cuddly toys and stuff. i only realised this recently, i was 4 at the time.
i hardly see him anymore, he does nothing, he has no friends which makes me feel guilty for him tht hes wasting away. he lives with his mum- hes 58. i hadnt talked to him for 6 months mainly because he has nothing to do with my life now.
the main reason for this was because he used to have this boat i went to evry weekend, and afew years ago i went down to see the boat, and it was falling apart, flooded, with a pictures of me as a lil girl floating in the water. that was savage. so about 2 months ago he has a heart attack. i hvent seen him in so long that i cant evven bring myself to visit him. thankfully he came rund and i was pissed so i had no inhibitions with talkin to him. we are kinda ok now but alot of work needs to be done.

thanks for lisnin to my crap

~kat

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
My dad, is a dick, pisses me off all the fuckin' time, I can't wait till i move out. :thumbsup:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Smoke said:
My dad, is a dick, pisses me off all the fuckin' time, I can't wait till i move out. :thumbsup:
Everyone wants to move out... I want to move back IN. Dude all of the fucking bills will make you want to be back home really quick. The only good part of moving out, is being able to have ORGIES in the living room. :thumbsup:

Sod

Spilly Talker
ChilianFuckFace said:
Everyone wants to move out... I want to move back IN. Dude all of the fucking bills will make you want to be back home really quick. The only good part of moving out, is being able to have ORGIES in the living room. :thumbsup:
amen

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
ChilianFuckFace said:
I Want my fuckin silence, I can never get it in this house, cept when they leave, or they're sleeping.. Bleh.. I don't mind paying bills anyhow.

gehtfuct said:
A Dad is someone that you can spend time with in your short life.
A Dad is someone you can look up to. A Dad takes you fishing or to Ball games. A Dad tucks a child snuggly in bed and assures you everything is all right,when a child is fearfull of things that go bump in the night. A Dad also stands firm when it's time to dish out the punishment that you so well deserve. A Dad also winks at you with a smile when you geht your ass chewed by Mom for being a little turd. A Dad tosses you the car keys and says stay out of trouble. He also bails you out,because you didn't heed his words.

My father is here and still with us. But he has never once done any of these things. He is in my eyes a sperm donor.

My son will not spend the rest of his life wondering.......what could have been.

This is exactly how I feel.

You see,anybody with a dick and a few smooth words to geht things rolling can be a father.

Thats my father right there.
yup

Elda

Elda, The ELf
Why the hell do you think I went AWAY for college.

I moved the hell out of my ASAP. My father is an ass, my mother is an ass, and i just wanted far away as f***ing possible.

Sektor

Particinator
gehtfuct said:

I was deprived of having a "Dad". I had a Father. Briefly. A Dad is someone that you can spend time with in your short life.

My "Father" died when I was thirteen,I was denied all of those simple things because of his carelessness. I was five the last time I seen his face. I've spent my whole life wondering.......what could have been.

Today,I myself have a son. Jacob Zackary,he'll be five the 26th of this month. There's not a day that goes by that I dont do those things with him. There's not a day that goes by that I hope that I dont meet the same fate as my Father.. So far i've followed his very footsteps,except for one. Jacob. My son will not spend the rest of his life wondering.......what could have been.

I promise you this; The day Jacob comes to thinking of never seeing me ever again...is the day he lowers me into the ground. If i'm an asshole or not,Jacob will not be wondering if I was. When life is over,you can't geht it back.
You see,anybody with a dick and a few smooth words to geht things rolling can be a father. But it takes everything i've said above and much more to be a Dad. When Jacob speaks to me,he will always know the one word that refers to me......

Dad~
Nice. I wish I had THAT much time to spend with my father... I lost mine at 4. :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
gehtfuct said:

Dad~
Honkey said:
Nice. I wish I had THAT much time to spend with my father... I lost mine at 4.
I was five. It didn't matter if I spent every waking moment with him or not. Five is an easy age to forgeht someone.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Sod said:
I havn't talked to the old bastard in over 4 months or more, a month before summer started, you do the math. the only good thing he did was splooge in my mom, other then that he can burn :)
Well, I have a friend whose dad is now her second mom, in a way...I'll not go into details...but on top of it all, he...er..she....err...he is a dick and is a huge stoner who grows his own weed. Yeah, he's a low-life American

Sektor

Particinator
gehtfuct said:
I was five. It didn't matter if I spent every waking moment with him or not. Five is an easy age to forgeht someone.
True. I have a long memory though. It wouldn't hurt so much if he was even just around a little longer though. I remember crying myself to sleep as a child when I came to fully grasp the concept that I'd never see him again.