WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My One Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok cock suckers! its my one year cumming up on christmas eve. so there for you have a week to burn me, i dunno if i'll reply or not, but here's your free for all. anyone who hates me, burn me here. if not then post what you respect about me, teehee, like i'm respectable.
anyhoo, happy one year to me and thanx shep for making me register, so everyone can blame him for me being here. hehehe. where i go down shep comes with me.:D
anyhoo, thanx for putting up with me for a year, many more drunken posts to cum!:thumbsup: those who know me know me well, and i love them, they are my buds and i can't live with out them, i met most my closest buds here. love you guys even though we don't talk!:happysad:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Nymphchick said:
ok cock suckers! its my one year cumming up on christmas eve. so there for you have a week to burn me, i dunno if i'll reply or not, but here's your free for all. anyone who hates me, burn me here. if not then post what you respect about me, teehee, like i'm respectable.
anyhoo, happy one year to me and thanx shep for making me register, so everyone can blame him for me being here. hehehe. where i go down shep comes with me.:D
anyhoo, thanx for putting up with me for a year, many more drunken posts to cum!:thumbsup: those who know me know me well, and i love them, they are my buds and i can't live with out them, i met most my closest buds here. love you guys even though we don't talk!:happysad:
You maybe havn't noticed nymphwhore, but YOU are THE WHORE which means that you are the COCK sucker.
We don't give an fuck if your busy chatting it up on christmas, cause you are a worthless whore. Jeeze, ask for more attention you little bitch.

Inserted finger up ur ass, :thumbsup:

Base

it's a motherfucker
Nymphchick said:
anyhoo, thanx for putting up with me for a year, many more drunken posts to cum!:thumbsup:

haha you said cum :D

Outlawed

Postaholic
Nympchick, the real mans OS!

lap dance; strip; rub; lick; gasp; blowjob; fuck; yes; more; gasp; orgasm; gasp; cum; make clean; sleep.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Oh we're playing pretend now aren't we?:rolleyes: I know what you can be. I suggest you pretend to be a cop. And i'll pretend i'm a resurrected Stanley Tookie Williams, and go 187 on your poontang ass.

Congrats on making it a year. You win a prize. (I don't have any, though, so you'll have to ask someone else for one.)

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Congrats though I must say your absence on WTF has been noted.

orthon

howdy ya'lll
round about this time next year,i will be celebrating my first year...YAY!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Janglenut said:
I hate whores.
Don't let mommy hear you say that. She does what she can to keep a roof over your head, what with daddy drunk in the gutter all day.

............And Nymph congrats on your longevity at WTF.com. Hope to see you around a lot longer. Makes it much easier for all your stalkers. ;)

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Congrats, one year of sucking your way through WTF.com despite your flagrant intellectual mediocrity. I almost have respect for you. You write the shittiest post and you spell like a turkey, but still you've managed to survive with your reknown fellation skills. Dick after dick, week after week, you managed to make it through the year without too many "red eyes", avoiding pure humiliation. Congratulations, you're now a veteran penis sucker.

wow rage long time no see! well yes yes, its been a long year, i've gone through a few pairs of knee pads, the rug burn on my back is healing nicely.
yes trying to fuck my way to the top of wtf is working well for me, i must say, look how far i've cum. although i have made it, shitty spelling and all, although i could give a rats ass about what any of you crack whores think about my spelling or grammar.
BCB, i don't know what you were talking about. my absence is noted? i'm still here, not as much but i am. between school, essays and tests, i've been really busy and yes what occured with james effected me and my time spent here as well. i can no longer go into chat either, although the odd drunken sneek attack i still do.
so thanx for all the love, yes i can feel how much i'm wanted in the site and heres to my next year at WTF lets see what this year brings.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
You fuckin' attention whore.:mfinger:

Congrats on one year Nymphie! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.