WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My parents are trying to make me mad...and it's working.

magnolia

Postaholic
Okay, I'm online everynight talking to this guy on msn. We're actually going out. (but they don't know that last part.) Anyway, they get so pissed at me for being on there all night. I get really pissed and now they're threatening to take the computer down. I say fuck them. I'll find a way to talk to him if it's the last thing I do. I can either talk to him over MSN or phone him long distance internationally. It's their choice.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
lol, i'll do it for $49.99 ,and candy money but if thats not a choice call internationaly that should teach them!! muahahaha

magnolia said:
Okay, I'm online everynight talking to this guy on msn. We're actually going out. (but they don't know that last part.) Anyway, they get so pissed at me for being on there all night. I get really pissed and now they're threatening to take the computer down. I say fuck them. I'll find a way to talk to him if it's the last thing I do. I can either talk to him over MSN or phone him long distance internationally. It's their choice.
kill your parents

Fugly

Tenderony
how exactly are you going out? Have you actually met him? Did he send you an I want to go steady e-mail?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
that sux....same thing happened to me...we werent going out...just good friends......it sux tho parents have the authority to do that shit....i told my parents that as long as it didnt interfere with incoming phone calls..and my daily routine that it didnt really matter....of course i didnt get much sleep..but it was worth it...ya know?
where is he from anyways?....good luck to ya .....

edit: oh yeah..i was thinking the same questions fubar asked.....

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Fugly said:
how exactly are you going out? Have you actually met him? Did he send you an I want to go steady e-mail?
its called long distance, retard

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Magnolia, how old are you? Just curious, becuase I would say that your parents are not trying to piss you off but they are worried about your safety. I would not let my, say, 16 yr old daughter have an on-going relationship with someone long-distance. How well do you know this guy? There are somethings you never know in a relationship until it is too late. I hope this all works out well for you, I am just saying be carefull.

magnolia said:
dustinzgirl said:
Magnolia, how old are you? Just curious, becuase I would say that your parents are not trying to piss you off but they are worried about your safety. I would not let my, say, 16 yr old daughter have an on-going relationship with someone long-distance. How well do you know this guy? There are somethings you never know in a relationship until it is too late. I hope this all works out well for you, I am just saying be carefull.
I think both of you are right. I agree that mag's parents should be a little less strict and i agree that you really should know for sure he is the rigth one for you mags.

Pachyderm

I really did.
*over the internet conversation* (Based on actual events)
BigStrongMan> Hey there, uh, what are you doing on friday night?...
Twinkle> uh--lemme check my AOL address book...
Twinkle> Oh yeah, I am totally free
BigStrongMan> Awesome, I found this really great online restaurant, I hear the food is excellent, but you have to make it yourself, how about it?
Twinkle> That sounds WONDERFUL! see you then!
*Friday night*
BigStrongMan> You're buddy Icon is looking nice tonight.
Twinkle> *Blushes* Thank you..your connection is SOOO strong.
BigStrongMan> *winks* Are you enjoying your dinner?
Twinkle> I am, but I was so distracted by your pixel resolution...
BigStrongMan> Do you want to go to a private room?
Twinkle> Sure!
*end of connection*
:popcorn:

Last edited by a moderator:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
We should throw Magnolia a "welcome back" party... except, with posts?

We could make her cards in paint.

(I just love using paint).

phil

Clitpickle
NoSubstance said:
We should throw Magnolia a "welcome back" party... except, with posts?

We could make her cards in paint.

(I just love using paint).
Same here, i bet on msn we could all have a giant paint orgy... mmm... :(