WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my pc is sick!!

GraveDigger

GraveDigger ROXX!
today my Anti Virus program told me that it had found a Trojan Horse (VIRUS) on my freakin' PC!! i tryied to clean the file.. i could not.. i tryied to delete the file... i could not.. SO WHAT THE :mfinger: CAN I DO NOW???!!!
thats the first thing.. the second is that i've been sick sins sunday.. :( IT'S KILLING ME!! I GOT NOTHING TO DO!!! MY EXPENSIVE PC IS INFECTED WITH AN UNDELETEABLE VIRUS(which, by the way, is called: Loader2[1].ocx )
AND I'M SICK!!! HELP ME WITH THAT FREAKIN' VIRUS!!! AAARRRRGGG!!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
try adaware by lavasoft.com or "hijackthis".
The reason you can't delete it is because it's in use. Try doing a ctrl-alt-del and shutting down the process. you may be able to delete it then.

thugunit69

Flame Bait
Look bro, Loader2[1].ocx is not a spyware nor like a kind of trojan its like a bug tht lets the hacker have control over ur bandwith, the only way to fix it is by going inso SAFE mode and deleting it or getting an assome Anti virus such as Panda ware. good luck. need anyhelp PM me

Jung

???
Premium
thugunit69 said:
thats seems like a nice program but i stil prefer panda ware
Ok, well I wasn't knocking your program. Kaspersky is probably the best detection software out there though. I was just offering him some alternatives, because in my experience, Panda doesn't always cut it.

GraveDigger

GraveDigger ROXX!
the "thing" on my pc isnt a problem any more.. i got a program that could delete EVERYTHING... so i did.. but now i got a new problem... inferiority complexes....