WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Perfect Subway

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
9 grain honey oat 6 inch with tuna, cheese and toasted with lettuce, cucumber, onions, olives and honey mustard.

If you are not eating fresh then you are not eating at subway.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Glad I got you laughing at that. It's been a while since my last subway sandwich, so I couldn't say. Wasn't there this Italian with three kinds of meat?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Steak and Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato, Black Olives,Salt and Pepper with Chipotle dressing.
Good eats. I've had the steak and cheese a few times. Chipotle spoils everything it touches though.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Double meat roast beef, salami, pepperoni... double cheese pepper jack....toasted..... shit ton of spinach, red onion... honey mustard and sweet onion. With a roll of toilet paper, a diet tea and some organic sun chips.

• 1Like
Reactions: BRiT

ib4

Error
Staff
Italian BMT toasted on 9 Grain Honey Oat with Swiss - lettuce, cucumber, banana peppers, jalapenos, red onions, pickles, light ranch

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

Out2Lunch

☠️
Tuna fish with bacon, American cheese, lettuce, onions, pepperoncini, mayo, and mustard.

Chicken bacon ranch, double meat, American cheese, lettuce, jalapeños, onions, and mayo.

However, ever since Jimmy Johns I no longer go to subway.

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

Gus

Clitpickle
My perfect subway is ordering a sub sandwich from a better sub sandwich shop.