WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Perfect Subway

redhawk24

Tenderony
Jimmy John's > Subway but......

Footlong BMT on Italian Herbs & Cheese...pepperjack cheese, red onions, banana peppers, jalapenos, pickles, lettuce, and chipotle ranch

• 1Like
Reactions: TheRover

CoprophagousCop

I've never seen boogers so green.
Premium
I have not eaten at a Subway for over a dozen years. The last time I did I got sick so I have never gone back. :sick:

Besides, sandwich meat. :sarcasm:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
BMT, Herbs & Cheese, pepperjack, lettuce, onion, olives, green, bannana, and jalapeno peppers, extra extra mayo or sometimes vinegar and oil.

MisterFister

There's a very good chance that I don't care.
Not a big fan but it'll do in a pinch. This thread makes me think of Blimpie's. Our Blimpie made a MUCH better sub but people still poured into Subway and unfortunately Blimpie's closed. There is just something off about Subway. Anywho, steak and cheese with double jalapeno, lettuce and onion in one of those flat bread wrap doohickys. Shit on a little mustard and mayo and you have yourself a not very exciting lunch.

Fuck Jimmy John's with a massive rubber fist. I won't touch shit associated with such an unrepentant assfaced dicklicker.

http://www.smilepolitely.com/splog/jimmy_john_is_a_big_man._with_the_photos_to_prove_it/

Jose Nadala MD

Banned - What an Asshat!
Perfect Subway...
Made by someone young who still works, to let them know that I stand higher than them.
Because I'm too lazy to toast cold meat and cheese and slice vegetables on bread.
I'm too lazy to make a sandwich.
Jared Fogle lost weight because he made sex tapes with teenagers.