WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Pubes...

Shave your pubes, makes the old johnson look bigger

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Jenkies said:
Shave your pubes, makes the old johnson look bigger

you don't need to shave it all off.. just a little , aand you could always cut the split ends..but just one Q..HOW THE FUCK do you get split ends on your pubes?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Are you a huge ass mutt, like me? I have such brittle hair it's not even funny.

I'm a really mixed European bastard.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
are you serious - they have slit ends? NO WAY!!

i want pubes!

wocka

Clitpickle
thats fuking gross if a girl wants pubes [e puke

keebs

Particinator
icka said:
are you serious - they have slit ends? NO WAY!!

i want pubes!
no you dont, why you say such terrible things. a girl looks better in my mind if they shave.

Stardust said:
HOW THE FUCK do you get split ends on your pubes?
I'd like to know dude. I was just taking a shit, and I found a split ends in my pubes. I was like "What the fuck?". Made taking a shit harder.

Descent said:
Are you a huge ass mutt, like me? I have such brittle hair it's not even funny.

I'm a really mixed European bastard.
I'm not sure what you mean. I'm a fat, hairy, lazy bastard. And with all honesty, my penis owns. I smile everytime I see it while I'm taking a shower.

P.S.: If it helps diagnose, it's pretty gruff. If I get the money, I'm gonna go negro with it and braid it into cornrows, theres enough of it to go around.

keebs

Particinator
i guess trim your pubs, dont shave them, but take a little off the top and make sure to start using conditioner on your pubs. that should help.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Fuck, man.

Shave that shit. I do it, and it's marvelous. I don't know how I survived before.

P.S.: Take good care not to get razor burn :(

Easty

Click click boom
keebs said:
no you dont, why you say such terrible things. a girl looks better in my mind if they shave.
eh, or a nice runway you know :thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
I know this will sound stupid, but is there any good reason for a guy to shave his pubs?

keebs said:
I know this will sound stupid, but is there any good reason for a guy to shave his pubs?
I don't think the ladies find a huge ass bush too attractive ;)

Fucking double standard. You get cornrows on your head it all 'sexy'. But get it on your pubes and it's 'dirty'.

keebs said:
crabs...?

If you get rid of your entire man bush, if your average chick sees it pre-coitus, she is gonna be totallly distracted, she will want to laugh, but will probably be able to wait till she leaves, but seriously dude, it could cost you the score.

Bust out the moustache trimmer and take a little off the top. Chicks appreciate a tidy unit, but a bald one is silly. Trust me on this one. The last bald one I saw (although unfortunately not the first) was on a frat boy who got too drunk to service his woman and passed out; so she brought in some of his fraternity brothers and they gave him the ultimate buzz cut, complete with photographic evidence. I cried....partially from pity, but mostly from laughing my ass off cuz that asshat fucking deserved it.

keebs

Particinator
Jarilith said:
crabs...?

If you get rid of your entire man bush, if your average chick sees it pre-coitus, she is gonna be totallly distracted, she will want to laugh, but will probably be able to wait till she leaves, but seriously dude, it could cost you the score.

Bust out the moustache trimmer and take a little off the top. Chicks appreciate a tidy unit, but a bald one is silly. Trust me on this one. The last bald one I saw (although unfortunately not the first) was on a frat boy who got too drunk to service his woman and passed out; so she brought in some of his fraternity brothers and they gave him the ultimate buzz cut, complete with photographic evidence. I cried....partially from pity, but mostly from laughing my ass off cuz that asshat fucking deserved it.
ok i do not have crabs and thank you for answer my question, that makes since.

Magic Hobo said:
Fucking double standard. You get cornrows on your head it all 'sexy'. But get it on your pubes and it's 'dirty'.

you cornrow your pubs :confused:

keebs said:
ok i do not have crabs and thank you for answer my question, that makes since.
:

Just for clarification, I am not suggesting that you do in fact have crabs, only that it might be a good reason for a guy to shave his pubes.