WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my purple toe

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
so nature calls...im walking to the bathroom...and i walk straight into my bookshelves metal foot...ive got the whole .. metal..temepered glass...room set....anyways...my toe looks like purple banana...might be broken....called my dr...set me up for tomorrow...wish me luck...

magnolia

Postaholic
luck, but this is the wrong forum for that.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Sorry to hear it :thumbsdn:

You know that the treatment for a broken toe is nothing, correct?

I beleive going to the doctor for this is essentially just wasting money... unless they came out with new toe-therapy stuff since I broke mine.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
yeah...i knew that....maybe i can get him to set me up with horse tranqualisers....you know...for the pain...

i broke me arm once. or was it my leg? hmm....i cant remember. all i remember is feeling high all day. that was great

Descent

Hella Constipated
Good luck man...I have never broke anything, so I really don't know what it is like...

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
i always break adn sprain my fingers and toes...dont think ive gone to the doctor once for it....suck it up buttercup