WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My rep cant be working....

jamesp

In Memory...
Okay, since you guys implemented the new layout and made the appropriate changes, my rep is seemingly not working. I have been repped 5 or 6 times to no avail?

PS: Ill donate to the site if you make my rep equal this char: (Well, cant find the char, but here's the pick:)

Jung

???
Premium
Looks like it's working just fine. Single reps don't add as much overall rep power any more, but of course, this was all explained already.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I could be wrong, but I think they have scaled the rep system down a ton.

I realy don't give a shit about rep points, but I was interested in hearing what kind of rep system is being used now. Hopefully the days of 1,000,000 rep points are gone.

Edit: too late to respond as usual. I must have missed the newsletter explaining this.

jamesp

In Memory...
I understand all this, my rep has been 22 since the changes were made though....it doesnt change!

Jung

???
Premium
Mine stayed the same for a while too, maybe you just haven't been repped enough for it to roll over yet. I think I started off at 27 and I'm just now hitting 35.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i thought the whole rep system before was funny

it was kinda like whose line is it anyway

where the points mean totally nothing

at least the previous way you were able to pretend you were an important assett to wtf.com

people with no lives like me and chilian take great pride in rep

:eek: heh that guys my pal!

ps. i just repped you do you feel speeeshal james?

Jung

???
Premium
Aww, look your rep is 23 now. Someone is gaining e-cred!

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Either that or you just haven't said anything interesting since the change.
I know I haven't. Hence my rep :(

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i think jung maybe whoring himself to wtf.com members to get his rep. he has 35 rep OMFG!@!@@(#*@!() im so jealous, whore!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
icka said:
i think jung maybe whoring himself to wtf.com members to get his rep. he has 35 rep OMFG!@!@@(#*@!() im so jealous, whore!
Jeez. When icka calls you a whore, you know you're fucked.

BklynCannonball said:
I bared my tits to all and STILL didn't get rep!

What's a girl gotta do!

Sheesh!
Bad timing on your part. Now when people say rep doesn't mean anything, it can be taken literally. Showing them in a Descent-made topic really didn't help you any either. :happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I think this thread is just an attention seek... I'm on to you Jamesp. I know your tricks.. I mean Icka already fell for it.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Nailbomb said:
Bad timing on your part. Now when people say rep doesn't mean anything, it can be taken literally. Showing them in a Descent-made topic really didn't help you any either. :happysad:

lol. I was just trying to liven up the thread. Descent's threads bore me.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
jamesp said:
I understand all this, my rep has been 22 since the changes were made though....it doesnt change!
That is your Rep Altering Power, not your Reputation Level.

The way Reputation Altering Power is being calculated is different from the old days. Gone are the days of insane reputation levels and where a handful of left reps having large ripple effects on the system. Reputation left still continues to elevate one's reputation level.

Everything is working as designed.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
BklynCannonball said:
I bared my tits to all and STILL didn't get rep!

What's a girl gotta do!

Sheesh!
Post some more pics with those sexy-looking glasses on. :D

jamesp

In Memory...
meh_it_all said:
I think this thread is just an attention seek... I'm on to you Jamesp. I know your tricks.. I mean Icka already fell for it.
Jung too....:D

Nah, I really thought my rep wasnt working.