WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My review of The Ring Two including Spoilers

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
In case you missed the original Ring, here's the story. Some psycho bitch little ghost likes to kill you if you watch a video. The end.

So how could they possibly top this?!?!?! Well here's how, in a truly Elektra style move they did it! Take a movie about a Psycho Bitch Ghost that wants to kill you and turn it into a wishy washy I want a mommy touchy feely picture! It worked for Elecktra!!!

So here's the summary, the bitch ghost wants a mommy. The ghost wants to inhabit the son of the dumb bitch from the first movie who decided that killing other people to save herself and her son was pretty cool. So the mommy is in a new town but the ghost is a lookin. She finds the mommy and gets all cross gender and shit by trying to go inside a boy! Some people pay good money for such a change but the ghost aint forkin up the cash! So the mom is mad. She runs around crying. The ghost kills some people but we dont get to see because who wants to get in the middle of such amazing fucking drama!!!!! So the mommy wins! WOOOOHOOOOOO!

What a flick... I give it a 5.6 on the Inflicting Suicide Meter.

The scariest thing about the movie is that somewhere someone read this script and thought..... "Gold!" That is the scariest thing by FAR.

:rotflmao:

Man, you're the first person I've given rep to recently. Besides MaxPower. He made a good funny.

This is hilarious. I heard it sucked, but it was never phrased so well. :thumbsup:

Wonderful writing.

Jung

???
Premium
Fyi,
tags are for spoliers.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
junglizm said:
Fyi,
tags are for spoliers.
I thought about using them, but the Whole thing is a spoiler, clearly annotated in the subject. Actually spoiling this movie is fucking impossible, it's well beyond spoiled, like the mold got up and left the dead corpse to seek new victims spoiled.