WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My roommate is a stupid troll

Angrygirl

Mean person
Ok i'm extremely angry so good luck trying to read this...

Yeah so i moved in with a friend in august of 2003. Actually she moved in with me. I foudn the apartment and rented it on my own. I paid the deposit and I paid the rent for the first month. She moved in, she said she'd like to have her own bedroom. so I said that was fine that i would sleep in the living room - I wasn't very good at looking out for myself at that time. So I said that i'd sleep out here. We pay equal rent. Why the fuck am i paying equal rent for substandard living quarters? I have half of the living room as mine with a curtain that blocks my bed off. I can't have a couch in the living room because we don't have room. My apartment is extremely tiny. EXTREMELY TINY.

Lately she's become quite the bitch - these are things i just can't take anymore...

She moves my stuff and doesn't put it back after using it. - it's one thing to use my stuff and quite another to use it and not put it back - she took a shovel I bought to use to move some leaves from the driveway (because there is a giant pile of leaves in a corner of the driveway (lord don't ask)) and she threw it behind the driveway (our driveway has like a deck part to it and she threw it behind that)
she never takes the trash out
she never gets her mail out of the mail box. yesterday I filled up a plastic bag from walmart with her mail from the mailbox and sat it in her computer chair.
She constantly "forgets" to pay the water bill and we wind up with no water (at least every other month)
She takes pictures of herself with my cats - they are MY Cats bitch don't take pictures of yourself with them - you are not attractive and i don't like you photographing yourself with them.
she won't talk to me she only emails me to let me know what irritates her about me. I try and talk to her and she ignores me and walks off or acts all bitchy.
she has taken advantage of my kindness. I try and be nice to her and try and apologize for things that are her fault and she gets more and more bitchy.
she NEVER sweeps or mops the floor
she seldom cleans the bathroom
she leaves her towels in the middle of the floor
she doesn't do dishes
she whines and bitches about me in her livejournal about stupid shit that doesn't matter
for that matter she gets offended and hurt about everything i post in my journal publically (she can't see friends only entries) because she thinks they are about her.
she was so irresponsible she got a car reposessed that she was driving that was in someone elses name.
she NEVER Picks up anything outside
she keeps me up every night sitting in the living room instant messaging - ever seen that AOL commercial where that guy jumps off of the top bunk and destroys the monitor? that will be me one day i swear.
She bought a new X-box instead of paying bills one month

I can't throw her out because we are both on the lease. I just want my own private hell to be over and done with.

She and her boyfriend work with me, and they always have massive PDA at work and at home - they were always shoving their tounges in each others mouths in the living room AKA my bedroom so i finally got fed up and told em that it pisses me off.

financially i can handle living alone.

So what have i done in retaliation?

I have been concentrating on the best pastime I can think of....

BEING THE WORST.... ROOMMATE... EVER!!!!!!

I have stopped washing dishes, i have hidden my dishes that i have washed so she can't use them, I have really gone out of my way to make her miserable and i'm going to continue going out of my way to make her miserable until she gets the hint and moves out. I am going to ask the landlord today if he will penalize us if she moves out and i stay.

because i'd love for her to get the fuck outta my house.

Now she's trying to say that i owe her 180.00 for getting her car fixed.
I say fuck that noise.
if she wants me to pay to fix that i'm not doing it.
I will say this first - technically she owes me 200.00 for sleeping in the living room for 9 months and being sleep deprived. Technically we never said anything about an agreement of any sort BUT I don't really care. My point is that we have both had our inconveniences.

i hate her - don't like her at all. i thought she was my friend but I found out she was a real two faced bitch once she moved in and i can't wait for her to move out.

fucking bitch.

Angrygirl said:
Ok i'm extremely angry so good luck trying to read this...
That's the best time to rant

Angrygirl said:
Yeah so i moved in with a friend in august of 2003. Actually she moved in with me. I foudn the apartment and rented it on my own. I paid the deposit and I paid the rent for the first month. She moved in,
Wait - when did she move in? Part way thru the first month? During the second month?

Angrygirl said:
she said she'd like to have her own bedroom. so I said that was fine that i would sleep in the living room - I wasn't very good at looking out for myself at that time.
WTF!?!

Angrygirl said:
So I said that i'd sleep out here. We pay equal rent.
WTF!?!

Angrygirl said:
Why the fuck am i paying equal rent for substandard living quarters?
Because you couldn't stick up for yourself, remember?

Angrygirl said:
I have half of the living room as mine with a curtain that blocks my bed off. I can't have a couch in the living room because we don't have room. My apartment is extremely tiny. EXTREMELY TINY.
Why did you let someone move into your tinyass one-bedroom apartment? If the place is tiny, what the fuck were you thinking?

<Edited to omit laundry list of "what pisses me off about her">

Okay, as for all of the individual things - touching your stuff and not puting it back, being a general bitch, keeping you up at night...

Touching your things and not puting them back - that's part of living with a roomie. Things you don't want them to fuckup, you need to keep in your room - well, your side of the livingroom, I guess.

Being a bitch - well, that'll happen, too. Not much can be done about that.

Keeping you up at night while she talks on AIM - move the fucking computer into her room. And if that'd be a problem because you don't want to go into her room - quit bitching. =)

Angrygirl said:
I can't throw her out because we are both on the lease.
Why the hell did you put her on the lease? Did you not think that at some point sleeping in the living room of the tinyass apartment was going to become lame?

Angrygirl said:
I just want my own private hell to be over and done with.

She and her boyfriend work with me, and they always have massive PDA at work and at home - they were always shoving their tounges in each others mouths in the living room AKA my bedroom so i finally got fed up and told em that it pisses me off.
Making out with her boyfriend in the living room - Tell them to go into her bedroom. Afterall she did want the room with the door, not a curtain, or sheet, or whatever.

Angrygirl said:
financially i can handle living alone.
Then move the fuck out. How long is your lease for?

Angrygirl said:
So what have i done in retaliation?

I have been concentrating on the best pastime I can think of....

BEING THE WORST.... ROOMMATE... EVER!!!!!!
That oughta fix solve your problems with her, I'm sure. All sarcasm, and condescension aside - I've lived with asshole roomies from hell. Stooping to their level only makes things worse.

Angrygirl said:
I have stopped washing dishes, i have hidden my dishes that i have washed so she can't use them, I have really gone out of my way to make her miserable and i'm going to continue going out of my way to make her miserable until she gets the hint and moves out. I am going to ask the landlord today if he will penalize us if she moves out and i stay.
You shouldn't be penalized. The lease is there to protect the property owner from flaky tennants. If one of you remains in the apartment, then you should be fine, as his goal is to get the rent. Since you qualified for the place on your own in the first place, you should be fine. Now, if you tried to move out before the lease, the roomie would probably either move out, too - causing a penalty, or default on the rent - leaving you with half the liability.

Angrygirl said:
because i'd love for her to get the fuck outta my house.

Now she's trying to say that i owe her 180.00 for getting her car fixed.
I say fuck that noise.
if she wants me to pay to fix that i'm not doing it.
I will say this first - technically she owes me 200.00 for sleeping in the living room for 9 months and being sleep deprived. Technically we never said anything about an agreement of any sort BUT I don't really care. My point is that we have both had our inconveniences.

i hate her - don't like her at all. i thought she was my friend but I found out she was a real two faced bitch once she moved in and i can't wait for her to move out.

fucking bitch.
In the end - Jesus Christ!! You're one of those people that says, "I don't know why bad things tend to happen to me" a lot aren't you? Drama "just seems to always find you," right? It doesn't just happen. Cut ties with the roommate as soon as you can

Chris

Sick Bastard
Well..you can either kill her OR, make her life a misery, even more....hehe, for ex. : stuff some shit in her bed, some thing that smells real nasty or something that is more that unconfortable to lie down on....you could just leave for a friends place one evening, and take all the food in the whole fuckin' house with you, a day when her boyfriend is cming over...I'm sure you can think many other ways to "have fun"...and one last thing, send her this, with my best wishes: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Start flirting with her boyfriend, too. And if she asks you for your opinion about how she looks in a certain outfit or how she looks when she does her hair a certain way, always make it negative. Have sex in her room sometime. Leave the evidence. Toss a used tampon under her bed. Use all of her essential stuff, too. Booya.

Mine's a troll too! goddamn it i can't write about her she keeps peeking over my shoulder! die bitch!

dang it said:
Mine's a troll too! goddamn it i can't write about her she keeps peeking over my shoulder! die bitch!
My roommates are just messy as fuck... Which sucks because I'm neurotically clean. I used to live with them before...And I was used to be messy too, but I've grown up...Now I'm a neat freak. I can't really complain about it... It's my own damn fault that I'm the cleaning nazi.

XxZeRoxX

Fresh Meat
Um Stevens Ness 818

If you get a STEVENS NESS 818 in the future, in essence you can prohibit worthless roommates to a set standard, they have them at every stationary store in the world. It should work in an apartment complex as long as you signify that you are not the owner, just a renter, then you rent out a portion of it to your roommate. Never ever ever put someone on your lease besides yourself unless you are married, that is just fucking stupid. Even when you are married that is fucking stupid. At any rate with this form you make the rent payable to you, and you act as a landlord to them, you can kick them the fuck out after issuing a 30 day notice, and if they still refuse to leave you can take their ass to court and come out ahead, it is costly but its better to have your peace of mind.

Hope this helps.

Zero the Hero

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
XxZeRoxX said:
If you get a STEVENS NESS 818 in the future, in essence you can prohibit worthless roommates to a set standard, they have them at every stationary store in the world. It should work in an apartment complex as long as you signify that you are not the owner, just a renter, then you rent out a portion of it to your roommate. Never ever ever put someone on your lease besides yourself unless you are married, that is just fucking stupid. Even when you are married that is fucking stupid. At any rate with this form you make the rent payable to you, and you act as a landlord to them, you can kick them the fuck out after issuing a 30 day notice, and if they still refuse to leave you can take their ass to court and come out ahead, it is costly but its better to have your peace of mind.

Hope this helps.

Zero the Hero

YeaYah, he can articulate a sentence, make a point and offer up decent advice. Looks like we got a new breed of rookies comin' in. :thumbsup:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
GottaHurt said:
YeaYah, he can articulate a sentence, make a point and offer up decent advice. Looks like we got a new breed of rookies comin' in. :thumbsup:
THAT IS BETTER THAN THE 12YR CAN COME UP WITH WOW GOOD JOB ::pATS ON BACK::