WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Roommate Snores

It's a rediculously bad snore, too. I'll sleep with my door shut, and it sounds like she's sleeping next to me. And she sleeps on the opposite end of the house as me. It's gnarley.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Sounds like my brother girlfriend.

*shivers*

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
kick her out of the place and get a new room mate

Reqium

Tenderony
You have 2 choices. 1)Kill her :sword: 2) Put her hand in hot water.
If none of those work tell her to see her doctor. They have some shit to fix it. Or so i've heard.

magnolia

Postaholic
Sounds like my dad. I can't ever sleep unless I fall asleep first. Then I'm so out that I can't hear anything.

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
take a pillow...shove it over her face!!!!! when she stops breathing youve done your part

magnolia said:
Sounds like my dad. I can't ever sleep unless I fall asleep first. Then I'm so out that I can't hear anything.

I'm like you there. Once I'm asleep, good luck getting me up, you need a gun or a bat to do that.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
or a lizard, i put a lizard on my cuzs face and she sprang right up :)

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea but doing things like that is fun, especially when you got it on video :p

shaving cream....

put it all over your room mate, all over his/her room, bed, clothes, whatever you can find...

used to do that all the time

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
nice, infact, awsome i got to try that i also but penut butter in their ear. NOW THAT IS FUNNY

Invalid

Clitpickle
just...stab her in the face! :sword:

You should try and scare her by telling her that snoring is a health hazard! really it is! look it up....I would right now but I'm too lazy. Anyway scare the shit outta her with it and maybe she'll get something to stop it, I'm sure there is some sorta....strips or patches...or sugery whateva!

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
RGN-dRaGoN said:
nice, infact, awsome i got to try that i also but penut butter in their ear. NOW THAT IS FUNNY
the worst thing to do to is drench the pillow in soy souce. . .

it took my friend three or four washing to get the smell out

and on another note they sell these strip things at wal greens or sumthing that u put on top of your nose and your free of snoring

Reqium said:
You have 2 choices. 1)Kill her :sword: 2) Put her hand in hot water.
If none of those work tell her to see her doctor. They have some shit to fix it. Or so i've heard.
i have a third choice to ad to that ...

tell her about it n get her some nasal strips they actually work

Sektor

Particinator
Hmm... snoring? Break out the lotion or shaving cream.

And when you put it on their face, get something to like tickle the spot near the lotion/shaving cream. They will attempt to scratch their face - spreading the lotion/shaving cream all over their face.

Make sure you can't be seen when you do it too. Try putting something there to scare them when they wake up, they'll get up screaming. lol

lmao@rant

I had a stepfather that snored something fierce. I always just put on a little mellow music and that would drown it out.