WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my sis gone mad..

hy565

Hoodrat
ok this is stupid but i was happily watching TV when my sis just came and demaded to switch channels and i was like wtf no! and she just got pissed off and tried to snatch it from me but of course, to no avail. after some struggling she's totally pissed and goes to her room, lock it, then entered my room and locked it. WTF?! i left my keys inside so i just knocked on the door till she came.i asked her to get out and i dunno what got into her she began messing up my room..first throwing the bin upside down, then attempting to break whatever stationary i had..and she procceeded to jumping on my bed and wrecking my CD collection..WTF then she grabbed hold of this deoderant and sprayed it into my face...WTF and then spraying it everywhere...i was half surprised and half laughing...wtf is she doing? then what reallly pissed me off was when she took this enormous encyclopedia and hurled it at me.well...i guess thats what started the fight :rolleyes: i won't eleborate on it..but it ended but as me with serveral scratches >.< and her-- crying(she didnt have any obvious injuries so i didnt know what for.).. WTF?! then i finally got her out of my room UGH...

MsPunK

Tenderony
OMG that is the most annoyignt thing, what is it with lil sisters wanting control of tv????

i am an only child but my mate who was born on the same day as me so were basically bro and sis, his lil sister comes into the front room, grabs the remote and changes the channel so she can watch tv in her room on a diff cable channel. when tim sez "what are you doing" or the like, she goes fucking mad and sometimes tries to beat the shit outta him!!

theen shell go crying to her mum who always takes her side and ends up having a go at hiom!!!! WTF little sisters must all be given lobotomies

Liquid-Zero

Assassain Wumpus Hunter
hy565 said:
ok this is stupid but i was happily watching TV when my sis just came and demaded to switch channels and i was like wtf no! and she just got pissed off and tried to snatch it from me but of course, to no avail. after some struggling she's totally pissed and goes to her room, lock it, then entered my room and locked it. WTF?! i left my keys inside so i just knocked on the door till she came.i asked her to get out and i dunno what got into her she began messing up my room..first throwing the bin upside down, then attempting to break whatever stationary i had..and she procceeded to jumping on my bed and wrecking my CD collection..WTF then she grabbed hold of this deoderant and sprayed it into my face...WTF and then spraying it everywhere...i was half surprised and half laughing...wtf is she doing? then what reallly pissed me off was when she took this enormous encyclopedia and hurled it at me.well...i guess thats what started the fight :rolleyes: i won't eleborate on it..but it ended but as me with serveral scratches >.< and her-- crying(she didnt have any obvious injuries so i didnt know what for.).. WTF?! then i finally got her out of my room UGH...

UNCLE SAM SAYS KICK HER ASS.

schmoodle

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yea man ! Do what Uncle Sam says and go kick some asses!

Donno why she was going to destroy ya room but WTF if my sis would make such shit than ....... :bomb: ........ i thing i would explode.

My opinion is to kick her ass one two tree times an really beat the shit outta her!!!!!

Rock on go kick some peoples ass!!!

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
Man kick ass!! Basicly you just have to beat the shit really outta her so she stops being fucking idiotic

Greetz
1ct-on!

Just simply tell her to piss off !! tell her what u think about this.... but if this dosn't work kick her ass !!!! FGS :sword:

See You Soon...