WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Sis

my sis is 24 she just go married.
the day she got back from her honeymoon i caught her in bed with my best friend.i said i was going to tell but she tried to stop me by saying do you want some too, HOW PERVERTID IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chspaulwall

CHSTOYSOLDIER06
yeap

true, you probably should tell... and you should also tell all of us her name and how to contact her :thumbsup:

i would but

chspaulwall said:
true, you probably should tell... and you should also tell all of us her name and how to contact her :thumbsup:
i would tell you but shes in jail now. she really needs to be. she got caught smoking pot and then she assalted an officer it was funny to watch.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Why do I doubt you? It sucks when you can't even lie over the internet.

Rurrouni

Shinsengumi
That's probly the most disgusting sister I've heard of in a while, my sister is a totally bitch and horrible person but man what your sister did/said was just wrong.

Boycott said:
Why do I doubt you? It sucks when you can't even lie over the internet.
No shit. I also, find this extremely difficult to believe.

If by some miracle this is a true story. Then tell your sister to take some anti-whore/gross bitch medication.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Guys, if it isnt a true story, then iamegan probably has some serious emotional attachment issues and needs some attention.

Iamegan: I would tell. Everybody.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
iamegan said:
my sis is 24 she just go married.
the day she got back from her honeymoon i caught her in bed with my best friend.i said i was going to tell but she tried to stop me by saying do you want some too, HOW PERVERTID IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So wait, you're like 12, and your best friend was sleeping with your 24-year-old sister? So who are you going to tell first? The police or your sister's husband?