WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My sister is a fucking shallow ass bitch!

FUCK i am so FED up with my FUCKING sister in TN she's driving me FUCKING crazy. She's and IDIOT! She FUCKS up her own life then FUCKING whines about all the time. GROW THE FUCK UP!

ANYONE WANT A SLIGHTLY USED...NO WAIT...SHES REALLY BEEN USED...

why am i the smart one??

Offalittle

Window Washer
Try not to bottle up these feelings. I sense you are holding back.

Please, tell the group how you really feel.

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
InnocentAngel said:
FUCK you...you little rat FUCKER

:D
That's good, now i want you to look at some ink stained paper and tell me what you see :clock:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
InnocentAngel said:
FUCK i am so FED up with my FUCKING sister in TN she's driving me FUCKING crazy. She's and IDIOT! She FUCKS up her own life then FUCKING whines about all the time. GROW THE FUCK UP!

why am i the smart one??
ill take her

shep75

Tenderony
InnocentAngel said:

why am i the smart one??
does she have a shit load of kids by different fathers?

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
Oy.

:confused: Are you really that pissed off at your sister? I am so, too! If you could harness the pissed-off-at-our-sister power, you could run all the electricity in Europe fer three months or the U.S. for a week :lol:

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
Well people, times up, that'll be 50000$ and I will see you guys next time. :clock:

yotaka

Clitpickle
yeah, my sister kinda fucked up too. And this strangly resembles how I feel about my sister.. hmmmm. You see, my sister is a cutter, an alchoholic, seems to like to be abused by boyfriends, and probably uses crack too. Yeah, I know how you feel. And it's not just my sister though, the whole rest of my family is fucked up too, but that's a different story (well, actually pretty similar but still). So wtvr, just let her be fucked up, just let it go and ignore her. Believe me, it's not easy but it helps.

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
oh geex thanks so that what you hear from who may I asked....??
This language is known as DICKINMOUTH........its quite common vocabulary amongst da hoes...... :)