WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My sister is crazy

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
WUHTUHFUCK?

My sister is acting crazy!

Okay, my mom is out of town. I was at the grocery store, and with my own money, I decided to purchase Scooby Doo Push-Up ice cream. My sister asked if she could have one, and I said yes. Then she asked if she could have all the red ones (the best flavor). I said no, that I had bought them and that she could have a couple (the box comes with only a few in it) but I was going to eat whatever flavor I wanted. She then invited a bunch of her friends over, who ate all of my Scooby Doo Push-Ups except for two of the nasty orange flavored ones. Fucking bitch.

She made brownies today, and I had two friends over, and we both ate a little bit of the brownies. A little bit. My sister freaked the hell out and screamed at me, "Those aren't for you!" Well, suck my balls! You sure could suck my push-ups! I ate a tiny piece of your precious brownies, don't act like I just killed your cat and dragged it by its tail as I rode my bike at freeway speeds.

So then, I was at the store again today, and for shits and giggles, I purchased a 99 cent inflatable ball to mess around with. My friends and I threw it at each other and played hacky sack. Hooray. My sister comes home, sees the ball on the ground, and the following conversation ensues:

Sister: "Why is this ball here?
Me: "I bought it at the store."
Sister: "Why?"
Me: "Iunno."
Sister: "Some bullshit about keeping the house clean."
Me: "Okay, I'll take it up to my room when I go to sleep."

She then accuses me of doing drugs.. As previously stated, WUHTUHFUCK? I offered to pee in a cup, or even on her, and she said "Well it's pretty obvious you're on something. I mean, why would you take that ball everywhere with you?"

I bought it three hours ago, it was on the ground in the same room as me. You asked me to get it out of the living room, so I said I'd take it upstairs, doing exactly what you asked, and now I'm on drugs.

She's fucking insane. This doesn't even begin to describe it.

:mad:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Icarus said:
Well, suck my balls! You sure could suck my push-ups! I ate a tiny piece of your precious brownies, don't act like I just killed your cat and dragged it by its tail as I rode my bike at freeway speeds.
----
I offered to pee in a cup, or even on her
Rofl. First time I've laughed all day. lol. Thanks Inc :thumbsup:

sucks that your sister is an insane mother fucker.. who is probably on drugs herself. But I would say just don't sweat it, let her PMS all over herself.

And like Sin said, thanks for the laugh.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
zoloftcasserole said:
:rotflmao:

Poor Icky. Why is your sister in your business? Doesn't she have a life?
Evedently not, Shes got to boss around his brother just to fell good about herself. She has got another thing coming!

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
How old is your sister? Seems like she's a little brat. Keep eating her fucking brownies and hit her with your new ball. After, relex and do some drugs.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
She's 17, I'm 15.

Oh, and I had two friends over last night. She asked how many people I had over, and I said "Just two." She gave me a funny look and said, "How many people did you really have over?" Oh yeah, I'm on drugs!

Icarus said:
I ate a tiny piece of your precious brownies, don't act like I just killed your cat and dragged it by its tail as I rode my bike at freeway speeds.

:rofl: !!!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Sounds like a controlling bitch, she'll make a nice S&M Dominatrix someday.

Slacker

Postaholic
Icarus said:
WUHTUHFUCK?

My sister is acting crazy!

Okay, my mom is out of town. I was at the grocery store, and with my own money, I decided to purchase Scooby Doo Push-Up ice cream. My sister asked if she could have one, and I said yes. Then she asked if she could have all the red ones (the best flavor). I said no, that I had bought them and that she could have a couple (the box comes with only a few in it) but I was going to eat whatever flavor I wanted. She then invited a bunch of her friends over, who ate all of my Scooby Doo Push-Ups except for two of the nasty orange flavored ones. Fucking bitch.
You took my Scooby-doo push ups! ROFL, and i am.

She made brownies today, and I had two friends over, and we both ate a little bit of the brownies. A little bit. My sister freaked the hell out and screamed at me, "Those aren't for you!" Well, suck my balls! You sure could suck my push-ups! I ate a tiny piece of your precious brownies, don't act like I just killed your cat and dragged it by its tail as I rode my bike at freeway speeds.
Ahh you ate my brownies! Man this sounds like you all in 1st grade. IT's too funny. But she shouldn't freak out.

So then, I was at the store again today, and for shits and giggles, I purchased a 99 cent inflatable ball to mess around with. My friends and I threw it at each other and played hacky sack. Hooray. My sister comes home, sees the ball on the ground, and the following conversation ensues:

Sister: "Why is this ball here?
Me: "I bought it at the store."
Sister: "Why?"
Me: "Iunno."
Sister: "Some bullshit about keeping the house clean."
Me: "Okay, I'll take it up to my room when I go to sleep."

She then accuses me of doing drugs.. As previously stated, WUHTUHFUCK? I offered to pee in a cup, or even on her, and she said "Well it's pretty obvious you're on something. I mean, why would you take that ball everywhere with you?"

I bought it three hours ago, it was on the ground in the same room as me. You asked me to get it out of the living room, so I said I'd take it upstairs, doing exactly what you asked, and now I'm on drugs.

She's fucking insane. This doesn't even begin to describe it.

:mad:
Haha next thing you know she will be saying to your mom and dad that you had sex with that ball. This is too funny repped! :thumbsup:

There are categories for women and I'de say your sister falls into the unreasonable bitch category, she'll get over herself hopefully. My sister did...mostly.

Oh, try slipping weed into her food, then she can be interrogated. :)

Most of the time I can kind of see the reason behind someone's actions even if I don't know the person, but this.....you're sister lacks all motive. Check her into a cuckoo's nest. :thumbsup: