WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My sister: The only person that makes life suck

Stevo the Human

I of Stevo's Stuff am D:
My odler sister, Mary, has been living with my dad for six years. She moved nito teh house several months ago, and she has been nothing but a burden. Lemme give ya a list of all teh crap she did when she lived here (in chronological order, then the stuff she did the entire time)

• She griped about Dad's house like the annoying bitch she is
  • She wrecked two cars. That's right, TWO!! We're lucky she only totaled one of them beyond repair.
  • She dyes (Well, at elast dyed; mom got on her ass about the hair.) her hair in crazy, unnatural colors, and can't get a job because of her do.
  • She tried to run away. She came back two days later. The bitch couldn't last that long on the street. Now, mom'll send her to the Army A.S.A.P.
  • She completely ignored her thyroid disease, not taking her pills. She had to take radiation therapy. She was left upstairs, which was off limits to everyone else for that time, because she was radioactive. She should've died from that bulbous neck she had. :D
  • She STILL owes me thirty dollars. Mom says I'll never see that money agian. :(
  • She doesn't have a job. She never ges to work or does anything in her life. She got fired from every job, because she lies around the house to skip work.
  • All she cares about is handing with her dumb jerk friends and spending money on the most frivolous crap.
  • She thinks she wears a shirt size extra-small. WHen she wears she shirts, you can easily see her potbelly stick out , and sometimes her nips through her shirt. :eek: Because of her self-belief, she steals clothes form my LITTLE sister, and she's ruining her clothes!
  • She's a bitch to everyone. The only time she isn't is when she wants to get some stuff from us.

Well, I'm glad that Mary is gonna get a bitch slap form life or the U.S. Government. I'm also glad that mom knocked a bit of sense into her. Pretty much, ku:mfinger:os to my dumb, bitchy sis.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Stevo said:
She completely ignored her thyroid disease, not taking her pills. She had to take radiation therapy. She was left upstairs, which was off limits to everyone else for that time, because she was radioactive. She should've died from that bulbous neck she had. :D
That's unecessary - the rentegen/minute rating of those machines is not enough to cause cancer that quick. If that was true your entire upstairs would be like the wooded area near the Chernobyl-4 reactor in Ukraine.

In the future, don't worry about that. If she was radioactive, trust me, she would be dead. Not necessarily a bad thing :D.

I'd personally plead with your parents to get her out of the house.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Family problems are the worst. I'm sorry for your trouble, but hopefully she'll be gone soon. I don't know why so many people take shit from their family? I have a simple rule. If I wouldn't let an friend get away with it, I certainly wont let family get away with it. My mom always told me that "Blood is thicker than water" trying to instill in me that family can shit all over you, but don't take that from other people. Well I dropped that rule the second I left home, and my life has been the better for it evermore. YMMV