WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My sister

TarkinRocher

Banned - What an Asshat!
My sister told me that my mother had a miscarriage before she had me. This was during a major period of depression in my life. I've held a grudge ever since. If it were legal I'd smack her around.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
How can that make you mad? It wasn't your fault...

Are you mad at your mother or sister? explain????

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
TarkinRocher said:
The death of an innocent unborn child was required for me to live.
It wasnt a child yet... Those things happen very often. YOur mother already suffered about it. Call you mom tell her how much you love her.. and move on...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
TarkinRocher said:
The death of an innocent unborn child was required for me to live.
ummm you dont know much about physiology, do you? there is no reason why a miscarriage prior to your conception would have any effect on your life. that is just fucking stupid. however, aside from an anatomy lesson, if you are looking for a religious or theological perspective, it is possible that your soul is the innocent that died, and the powers that be gave that life to your mother. so, either way, quit whining, be glad that you exist, and that you have a chance at life. it is more than millions of babies get every year.

why isnt it legal to smack her?

I see what you mean. With the whole misscarrige thing. But imagine how your mum fewlt when it happened

Skyline....shhh....I'm stalking shroomie til he hits fifty posts. 666, means 6 more to go....

Zennousha

Master of Malaise
Heres what you do

go up to your sister and be like, um your full of shit you dumb bastard, and she will get defensive and then just ignore her haha :D

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
HavokChylde said:
Skyline....shhh....I'm stalking shroomie til he hits fifty posts. 666, means 6 more to go....
see now i thought you were talking about how 666 IS THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST!