WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My stepdad is the definition of dumb

I mean there is honestly no possible way for this guy to get any dumber. He swears he does everything in the house, but he doesn't. Getting off the couch every so often and cleaning a few dishes isn't everything. All he does during the day is sit around and watch t.v, like the prick he is. For 6 fuckin years I've dealt with the biggest asshole on gods green Earth. Is there no end to this torchure?!

CoNfUzZlEd

I got lost and found here
bam bam

wow this is one of the only times i will ever promote violence... get a gun hold it to his head and shoot the mother fucker with all the rage you have in you and some how chop him up into little pieces... place it in the couch and throw it away out in the middle of nowhere.. he lived on the couch now he can die on the couch...I hate my stepdad too! the stupid ass whipe got away with hitting on me even tho i reported the asswhipe to the authorities. stupid mofo needs like them need to rot in hell for all eternity :gun:

shep

Local alcoholic
Fuck it,kill him ,freeze him and the rent a big wood chipped and chip him into the everglades for the gators :thumbsup:

lol I almost did kill him once. But then I decided to smoke a blunt.

CoNfUzZlEd

d00d wut a nice compremise... weed for death?? 0.o i did pull a knife out on mine... but for self protection.. grrrrrr then of course i was the one that was yelled at.... doesnt make sense *shakes head*

Haha yeah. I decided instead of going to prison tonight, might as well just smoke, right?

CoNfUzZlEd

*glare* dont test me boy i just might smack you.... *glare*

Excuse me everyone. I'm gonna have to slap the shit out of Confuzzled..

CoNfUzZlEd

Grade A Haze said:
Excuse me everyone. I'm gonna have to slap the shit out of Confuzzled..
w0w im so scared *rolls eyes sarcastically* i just might enjoy it... ;) :mfinger: :D :p

Give u Cancer

Orggh... poo mah pants...
Grade A Haze said:
lol I almost did kill him once. But then I decided to smoke a blunt.

I was gonna kill my stepdad, but then I got hhhiiiggghhh....

CoNfUzZlEd

d00d alrighty... Killing him or mentally breaking him down. Thats alrighty... i think i will stick for mentally breaking him hell maybe he will committ suicide or something and im off the hook MWAHHAHAHA *cough* yah... ummmm Sick asswhipe needs to die somehow or get the fuck away from my family. what pisses me off the most is my mom still sticks by him ... *sniff*

bill

l337sp34k3r
CoNfUzZlEd said:
d00d alrighty... Killing him or mentally breaking him down. Thats alrighty... i think i will stick for mentally breaking him hell maybe he will committ suicide or something and im off the hook MWAHHAHAHA *cough* yah... ummmm Sick asswhipe needs to die somehow or get the fuck away from my family. what pisses me off the most is my mom still sticks by him ... *sniff*
Did that for my mother. It is so satisfying.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Grade A Haze said:
I mean there is honestly no possible way for this guy to get any dumber. He swears he does everything in the house, but he doesn't. Getting off the couch every so often and cleaning a few dishes isn't everything. All he does during the day is sit around and watch t.v, like the prick he is. For 6 fuckin years I've dealt with the biggest asshole on gods green Earth. Is there no end to this torchure?!
hey dumbfuck it aint torchure its torture :mfinger: