WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my stupid cuz..

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Ok lately everyone has been pissing me off with the way they have been acting so stupid but my cuz just told me something that just pisses me off. She is only 15 and she was going out with a guy and he dumped her for another girl and she was really upset cuz she liked him. about 2 months later he calls her up and asks her to come over. she did and his parents werent home. she knew about this but went anyways. He was talking to her then wanted to have sex. she did just cuz she didnt want to make him mad because she liked him still. Ahh she is so stupid he is still going out with the other fucking girl! he just wanted the sex. WTF is wrong with her?!?! And everyone else that i know for that matter!

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
shes obvuoisly pretty desprate, tell her that the guy is only using her 4 a sex partner, if she doesnt beilive you (there is a chance of that,they say love is blind....i think.) besides that idk wat to do, sorry, u stumped me buddy.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
i tried telling her not to ... that didnt work so i just tried freaking her out about getting pregnet. that was much more fun and it seemed to freak her out cuz she signed off the aim real quick... :D

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
LMAO, nice job, that is awsome, it truly is, :) o well, my step cuz is a slut, (i know she is, she goes out and gets drunk, and she is REALLY FUKING HOT, she has GOT to be in some1s bed... sickens me) remember this is my STEP cuzin, not blood related to me at all.... i have nothing against her 4 it, hell id go out and get drunk and get laid if i could. im sure u would 2 buddy :D

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
swizeguy said:
Ok lately everyone has been pissing me off with the way they have been acting so stupid but my cuz just told me something that just pisses me off. She is only 15 and she was going out with a guy and he dumped her for another girl and she was really upset cuz she liked him. about 2 months later he calls her up and asks her to come over. she did and his parents werent home. she knew about this but went anyways. He was talking to her then wanted to have sex. she did just cuz she didnt want to make him mad because she liked him still. Ahh she is so stupid he is still going out with the other fucking girl! he just wanted the sex. WTF is wrong with her?!?! And everyone else that i know for that matter!
HEY THAT happend to mah step-sister, well kinda but still... she ended up pregnant at 15 then mis carried twice in 4 months:p she is a HO

Maximvs

Vescere bracis meis!
Oh well, the day a guy can understand a woman, god will have been proven wrong and not allmighty, and therefore all existence will end.

:fro:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Maximvs said:
Oh well, the day a guy can understand a woman, god will have been proven wrong and not allmighty, and therefore all existence will end.

:fro:
ur not very intelegent huh? we are on the women tryin to learn our grunts now