WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss My teacher told me a story

tzedek

Original Member
I dont know exactly where this would go, but i guess here is ok. If not someone will move it for me. Anyway my human realtions teacher told the class a story about a friend of his that was in Vietnam. It goes something like this:

He had a friend named Charlie who had been in Vietnam and he was partying with his friend when he came back. They got really drunk and Charlie says “Let me show you something.” He brought out a bunch of pictures from Vietnam. What would happen is they would capture people and to get them to talk they would bring them up in the helicopter in a group with a translator and they would ask them questions. If the person didn’t talk then they would push them out of the helicopter. It was always the last one that would talk. After seeing a few pictures the teacher said ok ok that’s enough I don’t want to see this shit. Then Charlie said ok and he went back into his room and brought back a large 1 gallon jar or so. He opened the jar and contained was a collection of ears and penises. My teacher then said “Charlie, you son of a bitch”, Punched him in the face knocking him out. Then all my teacher said was “that was the last time I saw Charlie.”

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
That must have been a common tactic in nam. I had a vet tell me he was on a uh-60 and they did that.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Anybody know why Mr. Rogers never took off his sweater?

He used to be a Sniper in Vietnam. Tattooed on his arms, he had kill markers.

Both of his arms were almost comletely covered.

"OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

magnolia

Postaholic
whew. I was gadda say, NOT MR. ROGERS! :cry: hehe. I loved that guy. "would u be my neighbor?" hehe. He was a great guy.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr. Rogers was a great man.. Would you be my neighbor?

*sob* He was MY neighbor!