WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other My Team Is Garbage

gettoyo50

The One And Only
how come the fuckin cowboys are garbage??? i dont understand, i mean if parcells knew wtf he was doin he would take testicle out of the quater back position and put the youngin in, i mean WHAT THE FUCK :mad:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
yea, your cowboys suck, but dont give up yet. 5-7 in the NFC is VERY-playoff worthy. You are tied with about 5 other teams for the last spot, and if you look at the caliber of these teams (Giants, Lions, Bears, and Bucs) the only team you really gotta worry about are the Panthers. And maybe the Bucs theyve been playing fairly well lately. Chad Hutchinson is NOT the answer in Chicago.

Youve got Jones, who is playing awesome lately. Is he really that good like he showed last week? Probably not, but at least he showed you he's got big game capabilities.

As for Drew Henson, he is not ready to lead this football team yet. He's a bright young talent, but look at what happened when the Giants took out venerable old Kurt Warner and put in spunky new Eli Manning. They lost 4 straight. Stick with Vinny, and don't give up, you are FAR from out in this playoff race.

(Also, youve got the Saints coming up next week, so youll probably be creepin to 6-7)

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
The good news is most of the NFC sucks this year too. 7-9 might actually make the playoffs in the NFC. Hang in there, it could be worse ... you could be a Browns fan. :banghead:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gettoyo50 said:
how come the fuckin cowboys are garbage??? i dont understand, i mean if parcells knew wtf he was doin he would take testicle out of the quater back position and put the youngin in, i mean WHAT THE FUCK :mad:
Garbage isn't the word!

They FUKIN blow donkey ballz!!

DexterDeLarge

The Movie Freak
Do the words Jerry Jones mean anything to you?

Jerry Jones is the reason the boys in blue suck. He makes terrible decisions. He also has a terrible haircut. Take for instance a couple years back when he made the team choose Quincy Carter in the second round when he was listed as a possible fourth rounder at best. We've all seen what's happend to him.

oboegoneawry

Don't Touch my Handbag
It could be even worse than all that. You could be a Cardinals fan.

gettoyo50

The One And Only
DexterDeLarge said:
Jerry Jones is the reason the boys in blue suck. He makes terrible decisions. He also has a terrible haircut. Take for instance a couple years back when he made the team choose Quincy Carter in the second round when he was listed as a possible fourth rounder at best. We've all seen what's happend to him.
i feel you on that, but also testiverty is a fuckin problem, hes to old, we need to find a young qb with potential. for instance eli manning, now he sucks right now, but he has potential, give that to parcells and he will turn that around into success.

relly913

Fresh Meat
did you see the end of the chifs/titans game? those are some embarrassed fans.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i was too fuckin wasted to watch it last night but i read about it today, somethin about a phantom helmet-to-helmet call. That sucks, i never like to see officiating blow a game like that, and as an Islanders fan, ive seen Kerry Fraser fuck up enough calls to put out a fuckin novel. I miss hockey.

oboegoneawry said:
It could be even worse than all that. You could be a Cardinals fan.
Definitly Cardinals have sucked this year like EVERY year. Be lucky that your not a Cardinal fan the Cardinals have never won a superbowl and have vary rarely gone to the Playoffs. So be lucky that your a fan of the cowboys.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
gettoyo50 said:
how come the fuckin cowboys are garbage???
Well, my team pulled off a miracle victory against your shitty cowboys yesterday! Wooohooo!! Go Eli Manning!