WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My teams

JediMasterYoda

The Great Warrior
Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, OSU, Tennessee Titans, and the columbus blue jackets

msalyss85

Banned - What an Asshat!
JediMasterYoda said:
Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, OSU, Tennessee Titans, and the columbus blue jackets
Your teams suck.

NE TEAMS ALL TEH WAY!!!1!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
lol that sucks! at least youve got the buckeyes in there, but all those other teams are terrible.

At least the Indians are looking up, and of course, they were in one the best movies, Major League.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
maybe he mean't the cowboys not the buckeyes.... nobody really likes the buckeyes do they...

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
JediMasterYoda said:
Agreed, these teams do indeed, suck major ass. :thumbsdn:

DexterDeLarge

The Movie Freak
Are you an idiot?

Do you watch sports? If so I guess not those teams because each one sucks. Cleveland Browns. Are you kidding. Who is their QB? What's their record? Indians? Are you purposely picking the worst teams in each sport? OSU. That's the last straw. The normal sports freak like myself cannot name one player on that team and that's very tough to do.

RxBitch

Equal opportunity annoyer
My Favorite Teams

Cleveland Indians, Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers and the Buckeyes.

Do they suck? Damn right they do! Hell, it's easy to back a winner ... so I've heard. It takes real discipline to come back year after year when you know down deep that for over 40 years now, you haven't had a prayer of winning anything. Yes! I am a Cleveland sports fan!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
I am an Islander fan born after 1983, when we won our last Stanely Cup. Having to watch that team in the 90's was pure torture, but my fanaticsm is still as strong as ever. :cool:

oboegoneawry

Don't Touch my Handbag
My teams are:

Arizona State, Arizona Cardinals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Coyotes, Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, Arizona Rattlers, Arizona Sting... am I missing any? Basically, if it's a Phoenix-area team, I like them.

oboegoneawry said:
My teams are:

Arizona State, Arizona Cardinals, Arizona Diamondbacks, Phoenix Coyotes, Phoenix Suns, Phoenix Mercury, Arizona Rattlers, Arizona Sting... am I missing any? Basically, if it's a Phoenix-area team, I like them.
Funny thing is i live in the same state as you friend. Also your fav teams are mine suprisingly..