My teeth hurt

tzedek

Original Member
I hit my head when i was snowboarding over a week ago and i have had a tooth ache ever since. it hurts. :mad:

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
That sucks, tooth aches are the worst. Why don’t you go see a dentist? I’m sure they can give you some pills, or something for the pain.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
man that aint nothin......1 time me n my friends were running from the cops on mischief night and i jumped off this concrete fence thingie and i didnt know it had a ceiling over it.....so i jump...hit my head on the ceiling and bit down on my tongue ring.....chipped a tooth lol

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Think on the bright side. If it were Desent instead of you, it would be almost definitely be a penis injury. Would you rather a tooth ache or another genetalia mishap?

Awaken

God
pinkfloydrules said:
Hey, try having braces!!! its like a tooth ache for about 3 years :( !!!
Three years??? That sucks. I only had mine for two. Then I went off and proved that I'm too good for a retainer and never wore it. Guess what? My teeth look fine! Hah, showed those quack dentists...

Sucks about your teeth. Take vicodin. That helps everything...

pinkfloydrules

The #1 Pink Floyd fan!!!!
Awaken said:
Three years??? That sucks. I only had mine for two. Then I went off and proved that I'm too good for a retainer and never wore it. Guess what? My teeth look fine! Hah, showed those quack dentists...

Sucks about your teeth. Take vicodin. That helps everything...

did u have to wear head gear? i have bad teeth & have broken like 17 brackets

Awaken

God
pinkfloydrules said:
did u have to wear head gear? i have bad teeth & have broken like 17 brackets
No, not head gear. A retainer. I was supposed to wear headgear, but that's unrelated to the retainer(I think). The retainer is what you get after the braces to help keep your teeth...well, retained...lewl.
I haven't had braces for almost four years now, though.