WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My teeth hurt

tzedek

Original Member
I hit my head when i was snowboarding over a week ago and i have had a tooth ache ever since. it hurts. :mad:

That sucks, tooth aches are the worst. Why don’t you go see a dentist? I’m sure they can give you some pills, or something for the pain.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
man that aint nothin......1 time me n my friends were running from the cops on mischief night and i jumped off this concrete fence thingie and i didnt know it had a ceiling over it.....so i jump...hit my head on the ceiling and bit down on my tongue ring.....chipped a tooth lol

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Think on the bright side. If it were Desent instead of you, it would be almost definitely be a penis injury. Would you rather a tooth ache or another genetalia mishap?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Hey, Mr. Twinkles has been through alot. Don't make fun of him.

pinkfloydrules

The #1 Pink Floyd fan!!!!
Hey, try having braces!!! its like a tooth ache for about 3 years :( !!!

pinkfloydrules said:
Hey, try having braces!!! its like a tooth ache for about 3 years :( !!!
Three years??? That sucks. I only had mine for two. Then I went off and proved that I'm too good for a retainer and never wore it. Guess what? My teeth look fine! Hah, showed those quack dentists...

Sucks about your teeth. Take vicodin. That helps everything...

pinkfloydrules

The #1 Pink Floyd fan!!!!
Awaken said:
Three years??? That sucks. I only had mine for two. Then I went off and proved that I'm too good for a retainer and never wore it. Guess what? My teeth look fine! Hah, showed those quack dentists...

Sucks about your teeth. Take vicodin. That helps everything...
did u have to wear head gear? i have bad teeth & have broken like 17 brackets

pinkfloydrules said:
did u have to wear head gear? i have bad teeth & have broken like 17 brackets
No, not head gear. A retainer. I was supposed to wear headgear, but that's unrelated to the retainer(I think). The retainer is what you get after the braces to help keep your teeth...well, retained...lewl.
I haven't had braces for almost four years now, though.