WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My time has come ¬.¬

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#2
Hello fucker, I'm goona easy on you, cos you seem scared.

Hope you have fun out there, but be careful, just think as it as a big road, don't cross when it says don't walk.

Don't get in my way.

:thumbsup: See ya shit for brains. (You loved that before.)
 

.!.^.^.!.

'United by Fate'
16
0
0
#3
meh_it_all said:
Don't get in my way.

:thumbsup: See ya shit for brains. (You loved that before.)
Dont intend to get in your way, dont kno wat content you mean that in but hey, only hear to make friends and have sum laughs man. Even if you choose to hate me will still be fun. Can live life just having friends, everyone needs enemies to make life. I kno you'll love me :p
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#5
Fuck off and get a username.

Your "username" makes you look like a pussy.

Are you gay?

Who cares. Don't answer that. Just go away.

Welcome aboard.
 

.!.^.^.!.

'United by Fate'
16
0
0
#6
CopyLifted said:
Fuck off and get a username.

Your "username" makes you look like a pussy.

Are you gay?

Who cares. Don't answer that. Just go away.

Welcome aboard.
The day I "Fuck off and get a username" is the day you "Fuck off and get an avatar"... if your between the age of 6 and 10, I recommend your avatar. And ye I dont have an avatar at the mo, but would rather not have one than have one like you my friend ^.^ I kno the way you act is normal for people on here so gimme time to get used to it like.
 

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
4,790
78
0
#8
.!.^.^.!. said:
The day I "Fuck off and get a username" is the day you "Fuck off and get an avatar"... if your between the age of 6 and 10, I recommend your avatar. And ye I dont have an avatar at the mo, but would rather not have one than have one like you my friend ^.^ I kno the way you act is normal for people on here so gimme time to get used to it like.
I have to be between 6 and 10 to like Nascar? Or having Kasey Kahne as my favorite driver? Or because Dodge is my favorite make of car? Clarify yourself.

I can tell you this though, this site has a mentality between 6 and 10 and they hate all the above. So I'm guessing you just have to be mature.

Anyway, it was sarcasm dumbass. I don't care what your username is. Be a pussy, it doesn't matter to me.
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#9
.!.^.^.!. said:
Dont intend to get in your way, dont kno wat content you mean that in but hey, only hear to make friends and have sum laughs man. Even if you choose to hate me will still be fun. Can live life just having friends, everyone needs enemies to make life. I kno you'll love me :p
1)read my guide
2)don't listen to meh, otherwise you risk becoming her sex slave
3)don't talk back, anyone with 2k + posts are very likely to cut your balls off if spoken back to....
4)read the rules thoroughly, at this site your guilty until proven innocent, not the later, so your first few 100 posts are on thin ice.
5)stop kissing ass, otherwize i will personally make sure your farmed.
 

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
5,034
3
132
#10
YUCK FOU!!! said:
1)read my guide
2)don't listen to meh, otherwise you risk becoming her sex slave
I choose who becomes my sex slave!

YUCK FOU!!! said:
5)stop kissing ass, otherwize i will personally make sure your farmed.
Because you have the power?
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#11
no, but i didnt say i would farm him, i said i would personally see to it that he gets farmed..
 
11,055
399
382
#15
.!.^.^.!. said:
Awwww can tell he's gunna love me being on these forums :D

*awaits abuse* :(
I see I'm very popular among the noobs.

/me goes off to find a picture.

BRB.

EDIT:

I'm back, with a picture.



:happysad:
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,588
628
337
#17
i find it pathetic that you think you can aquire 'power' on a website. :rolleyes:

neoxellos said:
yeah fuck you, and your house and :fuckoff: and have a nice life kid.
were you talking to me you snotty nosed teenager?
 

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
6,775
251
118
#18
This thread, and the new member, fucking suck.

Emoclew.