WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My toenail is falling off.

This being my first thread in gross misconduct (yes, I'm too lazy to use capital letters), I'm going to dedicate it to my toenail.

As the title of this thread implies, it is falling off. Half of it's blue, the other half is some wierd color. It's hanging on by just a little bit, but when I pull on it it hurts like hell, and still won't come off.

No, I'm not posting any pictures, because I am ashamed. :(

And I have 8 toes on each foot. :happysad:

necro

Postaholic
8 toes, huh? I wish I had 8 toes. But then again, to be like 7 foot tall, you would need 16 toes to keep your balance :p

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Why no pics, it is intresting to see what people have done to themselfs...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Unforgiven said:
This being my first thread in gross misconduct (yes, I'm too lazy to use capital letters), I'm going to dedicate it to my toenail.

As the title of this thread implies, it is falling off. Half of it's blue, the other half is some wierd color. It's hanging on by just a little bit, but when I pull on it it hurts like hell, and still won't come off.

I've lost a toenail before. Big Blackout of 2004 + father's old second generation CD player from 1983 = ouch. Fucking 80 pounds of pain.

Yay. I got it off.

Now it's all bloody and shit, and hurts like a bitch.

necro

Postaholic
Bloody pain is the best, as if you're bleeding all over the place and people see the blood they are like "ew god wtf go to the doctor, sicko!" Grossing people out = :thumbsup:

Fuck that. the Dr. will wrap it up and no one will be able to see it.... I would show it off with pride... hell dress it up some put a bow on it.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader

I took a pic of it while we where getting drunk together last night. He just didn't want to post it. :p

Sorry, You can't see the other 4 toes.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Unforgiven said:
This being my first thread in gross misconduct (yes, I'm too lazy to use capital letters)
Yet, not too lazy to explain why you're not using capital letters...Hmm.

Descent

Hella Constipated
My pinky toenail just came off a few hours ago, painlessly, for no reason...

Slacker

Postaholic
Speaking of pinky toes I can dislocate mine. I have had One toe nail fall off but it was my pinky toe as well.

I don't even know where to begin.... A toe nail falling off is usually has a reason... if they fell off for no reason then the world would be full of people missing toe nails. Then again watching this thread I am begenning to wonder if something is wrong with me that none of my toe nails have never fallen off...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Unforgiven said:

get the scissors:D