WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My Unhappy friend

ok guys, this is kinda trickey for me too try an handle, so a little help would be much abliged.
Basically my mate is in a really bad way, his mum and dad split up a little while ago, an his dad recently got married too another woman, he thought she was pretty cool, but they have just split up, and he is in a really bad way about it. He has started smoking, doing a bit of drugs, an loadsa other things i think he will regret doing.I have told him too stop cause he will regret it, and have tried reasuring him, but he really isnt very happy, can anyone gimme a hand please.:(

Cheers people
Psylo

Reqium

Tenderony
I've gone through that shit and it is rough. Your friend is tryin to hide behind all that shit. Really bro all you can do is support him and give him your opinion that he should quit. But in the end its all on him to decide what he's gonna do.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
My friend was like that too
what you gotta dois explain how its not worth it and that there are so many good things in life and that you have got to move on and realise all the othger people that are going through it. If this doesnt help you will find out what to do trust me. Good luck man

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
dude brake into his house and steal his cigs and beer.... i did that and poured them down the toilet. if worst comes to worst

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
dude..beat some sense into him....take him to a noodie bar...go out and party....all with modertaion of course...it sucks to be in those positions...but really..only time helps....you are def. doing the right thing trying to help him....gotta commend you for that.. :thumbsup: be there for him..even tho it might get tiring/boring for you....get him into something you think he might like doing....mt.biking..arcades....video games....skydiving...shit like that...good luck man...