WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my video project..

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Me and my friends are doing a music video.. Sum 41 - Fat Lip.. My brother has to be the most amazing editor I've ever seen for video stuff.. I'm having him do some sweet stuff to make normal things look awesome.. Anyways.. Don't know what else to post, anyone got some good ideas of what to do in the vid? We've (well, I) have already jumped off my school roof onto the grass.. Heh, had to be at least 40 feet.. I've got like 10 other short clips of stuff that we'll edit to go with the beat and everything.. Anyone else got any bright ideas? They don't all have to include pain..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Me and my friends are doing a music video.. Sum 41 - Fat Lip.. My brother has to be the most amazing editor I've ever seen for video stuff.. I'm having him do some sweet stuff to make normal things look awesome.. Anyways.. Don't know what else to post, anyone got some good ideas of what to do in the vid? We've (well, I) have already jumped off my school roof onto the grass.. Heh, had to be at least 40 feet.. I've got like 10 other short clips of stuff that we'll edit to go with the beat and everything.. Anyone else got any bright ideas? They don't all have to include pain..
take a hammer and hit someones balls....crowbar on the head....um um have a 5 year old kick you in the balls....have a 6 year old kick you in the balls...have a 7 year old kick you in the balls...... go to a pool and be thrown off....so all i could think of was pain

Jung

???
Premium
If any of you know flash, that would make a great video.

Roam some hallways....classic style. Then smash someone's head into a wall or a locker or wall....then keep walking as if nothing happened.

Find someone's house that is right next to a tree. Put on a scream outfit. Get on a bike. Get on the roof. Drive off roof on bike, onto tree.

The possibilities are endless.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well I said they didn't all have to be pain, I think havok was the only one to have touched the lighter side.. I like these ideas.. The video looks sick like when I jumped off roof my bro slowed it down then made it speed up and reversed it so it looks like I'm jumping 50 or so feet onto a roof.. Doing better stuff with editing though too..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Well I said they didn't all have to be pain, I think havok was the only one to have touched the lighter side.. I like these ideas.. The video looks sick like when I jumped off roof my bro slowed it down then made it speed up and reversed it so it looks like I'm jumping 50 or so feet onto a roof.. Doing better stuff with editing though too..
did the jump hurt or what?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Uhh just a tad.. I fall well.. And land better.

EDIT: My brother did one a long time ago with Weezer - Buddy Holly... He's burning it onto a DVD for me and I'll post somewhere and put the link up and I will make sure to do the same for mine..

p99 said:

EDIT: My brother did one a long time ago with Weezer - Buddy Holly... He's burning it onto a DVD for me and I'll post somewhere and put the link up and I will make sure to do the same for mine..

PM me, i'm sure I can come up with a wicked video idea for you. I've dipped in that area a bit myself.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well I'm just talkin' about short video things we could do, I've already got a good amount going.. I'll make sure to PM in a bit..

How is it going to begin?

Do you have an ending?

Are you making it a story, or just doing a bunch of crazy punked out stuff?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Crazy stuff.. Random stuff.. You'd get exactly what I mean when I post my bros vid and you'll see what I mean.. Which will be soon I think.. Where can I post video files to play on the net?

p99 said:
Crazy stuff.. Random stuff.. You'd get exactly what I mean when I post my bros vid and you'll see what I mean.. Which will be soon I think.. Where can I post video files to play on the net?

I know you can send them via e-mail, or messenger. Otherwise you got me.

If you're just doing tricked out stuff, include fire. Get a bottle of ronsonol lighter fluid, and play around with setting your hand on fire, etc. Don't worry. the flame disappears quickly, and it's painless. watch your clothes and hair, and you should end up with some wicked looking effects.

Got a waterproof camera?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Only still shot, not a waterproof video one..

p99 said:
Only still shot, not a waterproof video one..

That's too bad. If you get your hands on one, put in under the water in a pool, and dive in going towards the camera. Then have people fall in around you as opposed to jumping or diving in.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hmm I like that.. I'll have a makeshift underwater camera! Home made is the way to go..

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
p99 said:
Hmm I like that.. I'll have a makeshift underwater camera! Home made is the way to go..
duck tape?

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Have the best looking girl you know dress up in an angel outfit. Use the formatting to make her glow and stuff, then have her flip off the camera. (this isn't supposed to be coherrent, I just always wanted to see it)

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ReiMeishin said:
Have the best looking girl you know dress up in an angel outfit. Use the formatting to make her glow and stuff, then have her flip off the camera. (this isn't supposed to be coherrent, I just always wanted to see it)
but not a prep