WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

my wife and sitc

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
I swear to god next time my wife quotes that fucking sex in the city show I'm going to choke her! The worst part is shes got that stupid sitc trivia game and her, and her damn mother drive me nuts with it! Is my problem with my wife, or sex in the city? I have no fucking clue! I think i gonna start drinking again!

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
your problem is with sex in the city. I hate that goddamned show too. Oh, and go back to drinking. Always a good idea. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Eat_my_nuttz said:
I swear to god next time my wife quotes that fucking sex in the city show I'm going to choke her! The worst part is shes got that stupid sitc trivia game and her, and her damn mother drive me nuts with it! Is my problem with my wife, or sex in the city? I have no fucking clue! I think i gonna start drinking again!

Dude, just throw all that shit out when your wife leaves the house. And then when she comes home, make her cook you dinner and wash the floorboards. She will hate you so much, that she will forget about that show. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Dude, just throw all that shit out when your wife leaves the house. And then when she comes home, make her cook you dinner and wash the floorboards. She will hate you so much, that she will forget about that show. :thumbsup:
Make her?