WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My wkly Horoscope and such

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Astrology said:
This demanding schedule takes its toll. Rest mind and body with lighter work or none at all. But you can't seem to slow down, you're in demand and overbooked. Be careful of excessive work or play, because apparently endless resources could bottom out. But earth signs regenerate quickly.
This is pretty much right on the dot. I am exhausted with the hours (12-14hr days) I have been working, the fact that we are moving this weekend and the kids seem to be going literally INSANE. I would love some excessive play, but its all work...work...work....

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Once I read horroscope in the title of this thread, I immediately ran to the village voice. It's my favorite one, filled with anecdotes and riddles. My original intention was to fill you in with the man's insight but I went and found this....absolutely nothing like the usual one. The Voice is changing it's tune and I'm a little distraught.

For Scorpio
It's a mystery why secretive Scorpio and data-driven Virgo get along so well, but while that sensible, earth-bound vibe predominates, you'll be motivated to clean up your act and make necessary improvements. Besides, while the Virgin reigns, partnership arrangements are supported as is your link to group activity. Even your fondest hopes and wishes could be nourished, if not exactly fulfilled. After Labor Day, after you do a bit more research and clarify your aims, then you'll decide on the extent of your commitment.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
i remember i checked my horoscope once and it tunred out to be right on. i've actually only checked it once my whole life that i can remember. i think i'll check it again, actually...

Family: Your mind seems to be on the lighter things in life this week; making things easier/more efficient around the house, clearing up clutter, decorating, creating joy within the unit and establishing harmony where there are problems or conflict. Food, health issues, travel, gatherings and making sure everyone 'gets along,' seem to be your main focus this week.
Love: Romance may be running along nicely 'in conjunction' with other activities and having almost a 'second life' running concurrently with career/family would be typical. Love seems rather enjoyable with few problems and those that do arise appear to be short lived or based on the personality issues of another.
Friendship: Friends are likely to need your balance, input and advice this week, especially needy may e Virgo, Gemini, Pisces and Cancer pals. A lot of talking and insightful discussion appears called for. Invitations near the 3/4th may be more costly in time/effort/money than you 'see at the time.' Leave a loophole if you do say 'yes.'
for the most part, that entire thing corresponds to the week i've been having.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I fisrt got into astrology after reading a book in high school that was only about the scorpio sign, and I wish that I still had it.

The main points tend to describe me very well, and reliable horoscopes (which is NEVER the newspaper) tend to define the week I am having, which is wierd.

Scorpios tend to be loyal, forcefull, emotional, powerful, spirtual, earthly. Our planet is Pluto, although it used to be mars. Downfall is that we tend to be jealous, compulsive and obsessive, also vengeful and secretive. That is pretty much me in a nutshell.

On a side note CL is a cancer, and by our signs we are perfectly matched, if we can get over the jealousy, bossy nature of ourselves. And, acording to every hororscope on the fact I have read, we are very sexually compatible, which is SO true.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
horoscopes are too full of riddles, jeez, why can't they just say it how it is?
i'm really not the type to go on bizzarre visions. speculations is no way to lead your life by.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Virgo: This week you will find unexpected forture.... but now that you read this its not unexpected.. shit...

You stars predict tomorrow you'll wake up, do a bunch of stuff, and then go back to sleep.

Horoscopes = bullshit.