WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

My yearly rant.

AngryBlue

Flame Bait
8
0
0
#1
Now I've been a member to these forums for a while and most of the time I don't post, I just read and enjoy other's misery. I just want to get a couple things off my chest and vent a little bit about stupid people and other crap. If you don't like what I have to say, don't bother replying with your "I can't believe you think.." crap as I really don't care, you're not going to change me or what I think. If you agree with something I say go ahead and let me know. Either way I'm going to go to sleep tonight and not think about any of you.

First thing is the Houston Texans:
What the hell were they thinking winning yesterday's game against the Cardinals. I know I shouldn't say this, as a Houstonian, but I was hoping you lost. Now there is a chance we wont get the first round draft pick! (Reggie Bush #5 from USC). Come on if you have no chance of making the playoffs at least increase your chances next season by getting Number 1 pick. Also, fuck David Carr!

Next, Female Activists:
Look, if you are an independent woman, good for you. I'm sure every guy here likes the idea of having a woman that can pay the bills and take care of the kids (should something happen). Now if you are a woman who says " I don't need a man emotionally or finacially." you are missing out. I'll be the first to say I depend on my wife and my wife depends on me, we have an "Adult Relationship". If you are looking for a man to stay at home with the kids and cook your dinner when you come home, chances are he isn't going to be a man. I'm all for equal rights but at the same time there is a double standard. If you want to change the double standard all you got to do is... Grow a full blown stand alone without taking pills, bitch! And for any of you women on this website don't come around my wife with your slanderish bullshit, I swear I'll stomp on your ovaries.

Non-Smoking Restaurants:
I know California and New York City have a ban on smoking sections in restaurants. Now Houston is trying to do the same. Let me explain something to you. If you don't want to smell smoke while you eat, Sit in non-smoking bitch! If you are highly allergic to cigarette smoke think of it this way, being allergic to cigarette smoke is like being allergic to the sun, smokers are in every state and every town in america. There is no escape, if you're allergic to cigarette smoke it's god's way of telling you to keep you candy ass indoors for the rest of your life. I hope the idiots complaining about second-hand smoke die from lung cancer.

Devil Worshipers:
Do you really think the Devil will give you the time, attention, and compassion your mommy and daddy obviously didn't?

Crying Babies in public:
If your kid cries extremely loud during a Movie or at a Restaurant. Don't try to calm it down. Grab the kid take it outside and you and your kid don't need to go back because trust me, nobody wants you there. This is the product of "Timeout". Here is what I have to say either whip your kid's ass or give it up for adoption so someone else will do it. Plain and simple, if your kid repeatedly cries loud in public and people stare at you... You're a bad parent! I have two kids and I didn't take them anywhere until they knew how to act in public.

Abortion:
I believe everyone has the right to decide if they go to hell or not.

Suburban "Gangstas":
If you are a 16 year old white/asian/indian/etc male in a nice neighborhood and think you are a 16 year old black male that lives in Section 8 housing. I hope one day you end up in prison so the real Gangstas can take what little pride you ever had and shove it up your ass without vasoline. I'm not saying white is better than black I'm saying you aren't a gangsta and you never will be. Get over it, 50 Cent is not talking about your life, neither is Tupac.

That's pretty much all I had to get off my chest. Thanks for reading. If you have a problem with something I said.... See you in hell.
 

swizeguy

How dare you!?
912
0
0
#2
umm i agree with you on a few topics mixed in there.

Hope you feel better now after getting that all off your chest to an aduence that you, yourself said that you do not care what we think... Or atleast lead on that way.
 

AngryBlue

Flame Bait
8
0
0
#3
Sorry, misunderstood. Those who want to put me down based upon my personal views on certain subjects, fuck you and everyone who looks like you.

Hope that cleared it up a bit.
 
2,489
332
327
#6
heh i know what you mean about those wannabe "gangstas"...they seem to be everywhere in houston, look what happened to Alief...
 

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
5,684
1,127
387
#7
AngryBlue said:
First thing is the Houston Texans:
What the hell were they thinking winning yesterday's game against the Cardinals. I know I shouldn't say this, as a Houstonian, but I was hoping you lost. Now there is a chance we wont get the first round draft pick! (Reggie Bush #5 from USC). Come on if you have no chance of making the playoffs at least increase your chances next season by getting Number 1 pick. Also, fuck David Carr!
Great news for us green bay fans. we moved up to the first round pick with that win.:thumbsup:

and the other stuff, i agree with mostly.
 
4,248
0
0
#8
AngryBlue said:
Those who want to put me down based upon my personal views on certain subjects, fuck you and everyone who looks like you.
Funny, I say that about people like you all the time. Everything you said is wrong. Even if I agree with you, you're wrong because you said it and you're a worthless piece of shit just like everyone else. Stop thinking you're so special and blend in with the hateful spiteful realities of life just like the rest of us.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#9
AngryBlue said:
Now I've been a member to these forums for a while and most of the time I don't post, I just read and enjoy other's misery. I just want to get a couple things off my chest and vent a little bit about stupid people and other crap.

First thing is the Houston Texans:
What the hell were they thinking winning yesterday's game against the Cardinals. I know I shouldn't say this, as a Houstonian, but I was hoping you lost. Now there is a chance we wont get the first round draft pick! (Reggie Bush #5 from USC). Come on if you have no chance of making the playoffs at least increase your chances next season by getting Number 1 pick. Also, fuck David Carr!


As a Texan fan you would be better off trading first pick Bush for a couple of good O-line players, Davis is a good back. David Carr can go next year.

Next, Female Activists:
Who cares?


Non-Smoking Restaurants:
Smoke outside and cry out there!


Devil Worshipers:
Pimple faced lead guitar players who claim to get tail. Who cares what they have to say?


Crying Babies in public:
Have one!


Suburban "Gangstas": Whiteboys!! ROFL

White boys can get hella a pissed and TP your house!



That's pretty much all I had to get off my chest. Thanks for reading. If you have a problem with something I said.... See you in hell.
........
 

Jack

Personable
4,571
88
98
#11
White gangstas are the bane of my existance. Sacks-a-shit.
 

Spikey

Supreme Leader
2,615
105
227
#12
AngryBlue, you should stay here for a while. Your one of the few intelligent posters!
 
4,248
0
0
#13
This guy isn't intelligent. He thinks being allergic to cigarette smoke is an act of god, people who have abortions are going to hell, and that babies shouldn't cry. What a moron. Fuck him.
 
4,839
554
327
#14
AngryBlue said:
Suburban "Gangstas":
If you are a 16 year old white/asian/indian/etc male in a nice neighborhood and think you are a 16 year old black male...
I pretty much agreed with everything yous aid except for one teeny-tiny detail. I've wanting to talk about this but I've been to lazy.

Well, what I get here is that you think you have to be black to be gangsta. I have a problem with ALL people who are "gangsta", even the ones that deserve to be. It's a stupid society/ group of people whatever you want to call it. Black people can be middle-upper class as well. I don't look at a white "gangsta" and say, "Well if he was black, he could listen to that music, wear those clothes, or talk like that". Furthermore, if they claim to be so poor and gangster, how can they roll in thier nice cars blasting "I dont fuck a bitch, she fucks me, I'm from the streets, *****, why can't you see" on their 15$ CD? I can understand rappers, "I grew up in the streets, now I'm rich, bitch". But I just get pissed walking in the mall to see a "gangster" wearing his $120 G-Unit shoes, $30 Sean John shirt (XXLarge so they can be cool), $40 baggy pants, $20 hat, and $???? jewelry that makes him look like a friggin retard.
 

Jack

Personable
4,571
88
98
#15
Angry is right. You can't bitch about being alienated when you're rich and distancing yourself.

It's also funny how, if you have no disposable income, you can spend so much on ribs and nails.
 

Janglenut

Particinator
863
0
0
#17
AngryBlue said:
First thing is the Houston Texans: I agree with Broken, Davis is a damn good back with no O-line.

Next, Female Activists:
Fuck them.

Non-Smoking Restaurants:
The story has a flip-side, maybe you should be considerate and smoke outside instead of right in someone's face when a smoking section is not offered. Or, you know, maybe just wait five minutes to kill yourself faster.

Devil Worshipers:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAA

Crying Babies in public:
Kids cry, get over it. It's not bad parenting, it's a kid being a kid. You woman beater ;)

Abortion:
Murder.

Suburban "Gangstas":
I agree with you.

Hmmm....
 

AngryBlue

Flame Bait
8
0
0
#18
Jugular said:
I pretty much agreed with everything yous aid except for one teeny-tiny detail. I've wanting to talk about this but I've been to lazy.

Well, what I get here is that you think you have to be black to be gangsta. I have a problem with ALL people who are "gangsta", even the ones that deserve to be. It's a stupid society/ group of people whatever you want to call it. Black people can be middle-upper class as well. I don't look at a white "gangsta" and say, "Well if he was black, he could listen to that music, wear those clothes, or talk like that". Furthermore, if they claim to be so poor and gangster, how can they roll in thier nice cars blasting "I dont fuck a bitch, she fucks me, I'm from the streets, *****, why can't you see" on their 15$ CD? I can understand rappers, "I grew up in the streets, now I'm rich, bitch". But I just get pissed walking in the mall to see a "gangster" wearing his $120 G-Unit shoes, $30 Sean John shirt (XXLarge so they can be cool), $40 baggy pants, $20 hat, and $???? jewelry that makes him look like a friggin retard.
Agreed but people trying to be something they aren't because MTV says it's cool pisses me off more.

Seems some of you misunderstood the babies crying thing... If the baby cries, fine. But if you sit there for a while trying to calm the kid when you should have taken the little shit elsewhere so others can enjoy the movie/their dinner/ etc in peace without someone's little seedling screaming at the top of their lungs, you're a bad parent. If a kid cries and you take him/her outside come back with the kid not crying or come back without a kid and leave the little shit in the car, I'm all good. Personally, I'm the first person to say "Take the kid outside" I really don't give a shit if mommy and daddy are pissed that I said something, fuck them, be considerate.

The smoking thing, I never said I smoke in a non-smoking restaurant, I was talking about the smoking ban in restaurants when things were fine when there was a non-smoking on one side and a smoking on the complete opposite side of the building.

Either way I can agree to disagree.. If you agree, cool lets drink some beers. If you disagree, cool go hug a tree you fucking hippie.