WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Myspace, anyone?

Easty

Click click boom
Just outta sheer curiousity, are there any ranters on here that actively use myspace? If so, what's your name on it?

Thanks.:D

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
People actually talked about it before, in two threads or so, but I don't think it included their actual entering their myspaces profile names or whatever.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I considered myspace, but I wanted to learn to wright webpages, so I have my own site. There's a link in my sig. I wouldn't mind seeing other peoples webpages.:thumbsup:

i have a myspace, but you would have to know my first and last name in order to find me in there. only a couple people know that info. shit now i have to check my profile to make sure its not in there. anyhoo, some friends bugged me to join so i did, now i look like a loser cause i havn't added them to my friends list :D

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
maxpower has a myspace i believe, there is a thread about it somewhere. personally i hate myspace with a passion

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Thats the last thing i need, people in India looking at my picture:happysad:

Shaggy2Dope94

My axe is my buddy
SpikeySpike said:
Thats the last thing i need, people in India looking at my picture:happysad:
:rotflmao:

myspace.com/psychopachic......thats mine i need to get a damn camera tho

Boycott said:
I mostly use it for networking with local bands (and asking the ones I like to play here :))
If I were to ever get a Myspace, that's pretty much what I'd use it for. That and exploiting my own music. I have ideas for this noise project of mine...

Blech. Yeah, I've got one. I mostly use it to bs back and forth with my irl friends. I'm not posting the url here in the forum, so if anyone wants it they can PM me.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Just the thought of myspace makes me want to take a sledgehammer to my screen.

Yes, just a little angry. A smidge.

Jung

???
Premium
Myspace reminds me of everything that's wrong with the internet today. I'd rather not read your whiny emo blogs, or see your emo close up weird angled pictures and circle jerk network of e-friends.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Myspace is the outer space. We all get sucked in, eventually. Death to Tom.

DirtyBird

Divides by Zero
Myspace is awesome for finding people locally with similar interests.... especially if you're into more obscure things... like... death metal. ;)

I found my current drummer through Myspace... And neither of us are emo. :D