WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mysterious painful rash

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i have this weird rash that has recently appeared on my back. its at its most painful when i take a shower, and turn around so the water sprays on my back.. the pain is extremely annoying and discomforting.

i have yet to see a doctor, but i have taken some precautions and changed my bedsheets and always wear clean shirts. if i visit the doctor today i will probably be guaranteed a good hearty chuckle from the doc when i suggest it could be psoriasis.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
psoriasis is more of scaley dry patches ... sounds like you have something closer to poisen oak, or some other irritant type of rash.
Ask some of the wtf chicks in the clam bar, I hear they are rash experts. :thumbsup:

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Tell your Dom to ease up with the whip next time :thumbsup:

why would the girls know lots about rashes? FUCKER! i have to agree with the poison oak idea. hmmmm were you rolling in any plants lately? fall into devils club and forget? maybe its hives :confused:

Could it be acne and pimples? I had quite a few of them on my back and they looked a lot like a rash. They were also very painful and extremely discomforting.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
it turns out i've got aids....

LOL! not

i stopped worrying about it and it went away by itself

Elite Hunting

Banned - What an Asshat!
perhaps it's the early stages of leprosy. is anything "falling off"?

BamWam

Banned - What an Asshat!
When i have something like poison ivy it always feels really good to take hot showers and it never hurts so I guess that its not that........

Erm, this thread is over six months old. I think the rash is gone by now. Well, I would hope it is, anway.

BamWam

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hey dookie,
did you ever get it checked out?

Chad

Banned - What an Asshat!
I thought I had cancer.. It was sunburn.. :(