WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Mystery Key

I was recently walking around my townhouses i live in and came across a set of keys on the top of a lightpost at 11:30pm. They look like a normal set of keys only theres one key i've never seen before. It has a whole load of large and small holes in it. This is the photo of it. Anyone know what sort or key its for? Or does anyone have a similar key? My first thought was its for a safe or a car like an engine immobiliser.

EDIT: The pic doesn't seem to show here. Try the link

http://uploadhut.com/view.php/147828.jpg

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
It's Jasons key. I think it shits up the gehtfuctinator 2000 in his server.

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Looks like it goes to a exquisite car.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Well, What the crap is the logo on the key? That may be a clue right thurr...

Maybe it's some kind of strange locker key, usually those are strangely shaped like that.

hmmmm maybe for something like a seadoo? i dunno its a strange key that you took a pic of and posted! :thumbsup: thats being nosey at its best! :p

oooooooooooooooooooooooo look at you! smarty pants! way to go! i was guessing some fancy ignition, but i couldn't think of what its called(too girly) like some kind of smart chip thingy! hmmmmmm wish i knew what it was called. good job though lib! we can all rest easy now :thumbsup:

Sinamon

~Broken Angel~
Wooot. I said it went to some exquisent car

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
hmm... it dosen't look like it belongs to any of it's products. A locking gas lid maybe?

I dunno - well, it definately goes in a car now right? Omigod... maybe it belongs to some rich dude and he'll give you money if you return it? *gasp* - whoever had a key like that had to own something nice right?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
sinamon said:
Wooot. I said it went to some exquisent car
yes you are smart.....now prove to use your intelligence to boob size ratio ;)