WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nadia's a bitch (Not from BB)

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
My mate is seeing a girl called Julia who is making him the happiest guy alive atm, hes the happiest since......ever, but now some bitch cant seem to take the fact thats he's happy. So she decided to say she loves him and my mate decided to lead her on... Now she told him she cant wait for him and he said he didn't love her anyway (basically the reason for this is that shes done it 11 times before so he wants to get back at her, his girlfriend understands) but now she has made all her friends that have been mates with him for YEARS how the fuck do we make them realise that my mate is still worth being friends with or shall I do what I do best and SCREAM AT THEM :mfinger:

Cutter

College Punk
YOur "mate" is a moron to lead a the chick on, Damn if a chick puts her mind to it she'll have what she wants.

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
No she wont she will give up too easy thats the reason why and my mate has been lead on by her sooooo many times you get fed up of it by now like he has. The way she fucking lead him on made me sick :sick: I say she deserves everything she gets because thats the way she used to treat my mate, it's unfair to see him be treated like that.

Anyway I need to rub one out :naughty: :SGRIN:

Last edited by a moderator:

SouthWolf

I'll fuck you up!!!
Hell yah she deserves it. I agree bc I been there. As far as all your buds go. If they were true friends she wouldn't be able to change how they thought about him. So I say fuck them too.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
SouthWolf said:
Hell yah she deserves it. I agree bc I been there. As far as all your buds go. If they were true friends she wouldn't be able to change how they thought about him. So I say fuck them too.
thats wat i think

gummi_

Tenderony
I dont think your mate should have led her on in the first place either ... no matter how much she led him on in the past. If he knew how much she led on, and it put him through crap ... why would he want it to happen to someone else?? (Even if it was her)

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
So who's Nadia? There's a chick on Alias named Nadia, she's a hottie. I knew a chick from Bylerus named Nadija (pronounced the same), she was spankalicious. Then when I was in Germany, I was hollering at a honey named Nadia...finger lick'n good, damn! When do we see naked pics of this Nadia? :thumbsup:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
This Nadia goes to my school, if you want naked pictures of her you gotta be my best friend :D bcos I get them but only my best friends see them :p

Anyway more to the point, I know the saying "Two wrongs dont make a right" but in this case they do :D

Hey dudes, I am the stupid guy that used Nadia, she deserved it and now she's being an immature bitch and apparently " plotting evil " against me, she thinks she's a witch or some shit. Trust me to the dude who said he wanted naked pics, I would'nt, it'll scar you for life mate

Yep

I will bitch about Nadia any day, she deserves to be bitched about, I hate her...lol mate you should have seen her face at school, I know you were near me when I said it but omg when I said " I don't really love you I have just been using you these past few months " The facial expression was priceless ha ha ha ha ha.
She has done this to me many times and I just wanted some sweet revenge. :D

Yeah, tats wht happend 2 me

My grl did the exact same thing 2 me. I really hate her now. She always does crap to me because she was cheating. ITs really annoying.

hmm

Well really you weren't thinking straight then were you? Why don't you have a nice cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
:question: I cannot see a quote in this entire thread where I say atm TwisT

Exactly, now really, was there any point of that post what so ever I ask you? NO!