WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nag Nag Nag!

If there is one thing I cannot stand above anything else it is being nagged! It just so happens I am the daughter of a woman whose picture is probably in the dictionary next to the word nag. :mad: Now, I know moms nag. It's their job, whatever blahblahblahblah. My mom? Takes it to whole new level. Boy, can she go on (and on and on).

She just called me here at work a little bit ago, to tell me she and my dad are going out after work and "she just wanted to let (me) know". Pfft. They never let me know where they are or what they're doing. She then proceeds to ask me (for the millionth time within the past 24 hours) if I've done anything about getting a new tire for my car. (It blew up 2 days ago on my way to work). And there you have the real reason she called me: to passive-aggressively hint around about getting a new tire. ARGH!

Yesterday, the first thing out of her mouth when she sees me after work? Not a hello, or a how are you. It's "Did you go get a tire?"

Christ woman! Let me relax for a minute before you start with the barrage of questioning! Sheesh. For the next 10 minutes she (and dad) grilled me like a cheese sandwich over this stupid tire business. The thing popped 2 days ago! Give me an everloving break. I've been working some weird hours, I'm tired, and I'm hungry. Leave me alone for five minutes! Is that so difficult? :(

Cripe. One would think after 23 years of living with me, she would realize her nagging at me serves no purpose other than to annoy me. It doesn't motivate me, it doesn't get me thinking--it only pisses me off.

PHEW! It felt good to let that out.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
zoloftcasserole said:
It doesn't motivate me, it doesn't get me thinking--it only pisses me off.
Why dont they teach that in parent guidence!

I know exactly what you mean. My mother drives me up the fucking wall with her perpetual nagging. I've known her to just stand in my door way, "thinking" of something else to question me on. Why the fuck are you still standing there? Piss off!! And that bloody tone of voice! Oh, the tone! It grinds my teeth. Makes me wanna jump out a window. For fucksake woman, SHADDAP!!!

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
That's why I moved out of the house at 17... and why I got rid of my ex (not only was she a nag, she was a drama queen. talk about tiring). I lost a job cause my boss was a nag and i told her to "shut up already".

Nags suck, move out.

shooter

Fresh Meat
I Hate Fuckin Naggers

Naggers Fucking Suck Balls!!! i was chillin with mygirl and she was nagging about homework, and how she doesnt want to do anythign thill she gets it done... before you tak her side lemme explain, i got only a half an hour a week for hanging out with her because my parents nag me all the time.. and to top it all off she calls me up and tells me to come over because her parents just left so i come over.... and when i get there the first thing she asks me is if i got my homework done... she acts like my mother... I Cannot date somone like that ..later we broke up:mfinger: :gun:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
I know how you feel, I'm 22, in the navy, live 1000 miles away from home, and my mom still call's me 3 times a day. I am at the point where I will just say something like "I'm trying to put miles on my spair tire." I have said that. It is a smartass thing to say, but it makes me feel better.

I have also gotten good at changing the subject. Good luck.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy, you guys have it bad... My mother was never like that. Now she lives in another country and if I don't call, she probably calls me once ever 4 months. :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
So when the hell ARE you getting that new tire?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
So when the hell ARE you getting that new tire?
hahahaahah fuck!! finally someone said it. I thought about it, but then I said fuck it.

I mean 2 days and still no tire? cmo!!! That's just unsafe and irresponsible. No wonder your mom is all over your ass. lol

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
She's gonna kill me

/me writes out his last will and testicle.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
It's funny how parents don't realize that the more they nag their kids about something, the longer they'll delay doing it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
BklynCannonball said:
It's funny how parents don't realize that the more they nag their kids about something, the longer they'll delay doing it.
That's not always true. Some kids actually listen to their parents! Which is the way it should be!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
That's not always true. Some kids actually listen to their parents! Which is the way it should be!
Yeah those kids also belong to the Audio video club, and the math team.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAHBLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH... Boy, can she go on (and on and on).
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHBLAH

PHEW! It felt good to let that out.

Yah... nagging can get very annoying... But then again, SO CAN YOU!

P.S. No offense meant.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Damn crusty cheese, you sure know the right things to say.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I remember when cheese was a fucking NAG! He even got farmed... he was such a fucking FOOL. Good thing he came around.

mmm...cheese said:
Yah... nagging can get very annoying... But then again, SO CAN YOU!

P.S. No offense meant.
Don't like the length of my posts? Don't fucking read them. It's that simple.

If I want to bitch, I'm going to do it. This is, after all, a RANTING site.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's not that your post was long, so much as your post was repetitive! You need post things once, then let your fellow fuckers read it.
In other words, your post was a repetitive rant.:thumbsdn:

P.S. When are these thumbs gonna change?:confused: They fuckin suck!

mmm...cheese said:
It's not that your post was long, so much as your post was repetitive! You need post things once, then let your fellow fuckers read it.
In other words, your post was a repetitive rant.:thumbsdn:

P.S. When are these thumbs gonna change?:confused: They fuckin suck!
You're criticizing my post? You? Excuse me, one second....

bahahahahahahahahaha

You are the last person who should be giving advice on how to post. Thanks for the laugh, though.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
zoloftcasserole said:
You're criticizing my post? You? Excuse me, one second....

bahahahahahahahahaha

You are the last person who should be giving advice on how to post. Thanks for the laugh, though.
That's one up for zoloft.