WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

naked!

Bloodwolf

bitter angry bitch
Well well well, finally a forum for the pissed off people of the world. I hate introductions and all that social "how do you do" crap.
im here, im angry, i dont give a crap if i mess up on spelling.
oh and Kiss my fucking Canadian ass if you dont like me.

Lex you ARE a bitter angry bitch but I love it. Im new here too. Im a sick fuck so I hope u all are ready for this much craziness. :p

-PP

Kavu_DX

What the hell!!!!
omfg i forgot to present myself in this part of the forum... FUCK It! wthat is done is done

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
PandaPooter said:
Lex you ARE a bitter angry bitch but I love it. Im new here too. Im a sick fuck so I hope u all are ready for this much craziness. :p

-PP
Go make your own Welcome Wagon thread loser. :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Bloodwolf said:
Well well well, finally a forum for the pissed off people of the world. I hate introductions and all that social "how do you do" crap.
oh and Kiss fucking Canadian ass if you dont like me.
welcome you Canadian waste of sperm! enjoy you stay and try some of BMW's candy....

PandaPooter said:

-PP
dude you suck more then your cross dressing dad on a street corner......make your own thread :mfinger:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bloodwolf said:
oh and Kiss my fucking Canadian ass if you dont like me.
Not kiss. . . slap. Remember that. Oh and fuck off mother fucking fucker. . .