WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Nambla

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
okay there was an episode of south park awhile ago takling about an organization know as NAMBLA (north american man boy love assosiation) apparently this is a real organization:

http://216.220.97.17/

pretty odd and disturbing

WHAT IN GAY HELL IS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING CONTRY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD THAT IS JUST FUCKING SICK. :mad:

Sad and disturbing... the worst part is... they act like they are being somehow wronged by not being legally allowed to rape young boys. :rolleyes:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
hey with star power as micheal jackson as a lifetime member they cant lose!

I find it hard to believe that there would be one little boy on this planet who would willingly subject themselves to sex with an older man. And these guys wonder why they're being prosecuted...

how in the hell do the kids find out about joining? do they dump flyers on them or what? that's fucking creepy.

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
Lol.. What interesting is that you guys didn't know they really existed, untill the South Park writers wrote them into the show.. Makes you wonder what else you're missing out on eh?

BakEd13 said:
Lol.. What interesting is that you guys didn't know they really existed, untill the South Park writers wrote them into the show.. Makes you wonder what else you're missing out on eh?
There's also an Anal Cunt song called "I Gave NAMBLA Pictures Of Your Kid".

Obviously it's a joke, but it's another reference to the group's existence. I'm pretty sure it was before the South Park episode too.

Sektor

Particinator
Pederasty - that is, love between a man and a youth of 12 to 18 years of age - say middle-class homosexuals, lesbians, and feminists, has nothing to do with gay liberation. Some go so far as to claim, absurdly, that it is a heterosexual phenomenon, or even "sexual abuse." What a travesty!
What the fuck...?! These people ought to be shot. Over and over.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Skitch0o0 said:
Ah, so YOU`re the bastard sneaking around and giving me good rep...
i wish i had a sneaking bastard giving me head errr good rep.....now that group is some sick shit.......think priests founded it?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Skitch said:
Ah, so YOU`re the bastard sneaking around and giving me good rep...
No, I always let people know who I am when I rep them <@:*).

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Descent said:
No, I always let people know who I am when I rep them <@:*).
whew 4 a min there i thought u said "rape"