WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Name change: ChilianFuckFace to FuckFace...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
:D As requested by some of the members, I am making this thread to make you guys understand why the name change.

Please note, I didn't do this to look cooler... Here is the story.

The playmate of this month was in the office today. I told everyone in the chat, and Jason had an idea. The idea was to have her take a picture hugging my monitor while wtf.com was on the screen.

The problem was that if I asked her, my boss would find out I post at wtf.com. Knowing my boss, I knew he would search the forums for my posts. He knows I go by the nick Chilian. He would have found out how much I hate him. He would have fired me.

I asked Jason for a nick change, so we could carry our plan. Unfortunally the bitch (playmate) said no to my request. So this was a useless change!

Anyway, I am hoping for the girl to come by again... so I can offer myself as exchange to my request.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
OK, so what if he sees this thread?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
OK, so what if he sees this thread?
Good point. He is gone for the day. By the time he comes in tomorrow, there will be so many threads he will not notice. Or so I am hoping. :confused: hahaha fuck you max. you mess me up! :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i think the name change is kinda cool........good luck with that playmate

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
And she still said no

did you say to her,"hey bitch, over here!"
or were you mean about it?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
gurlgonewild said:
And she still said no

did you say to her,"hey bitch, over here!"
or were you mean about it?
Nah, I was nice about it. She came up with a fake story. She said she couldn't due to legal shit. I think that is untrue.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fuckface, it has a nice ring to it. I like it. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Am I the only guy here who prefers ChilianFuckFace?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Descent said:
I like that too, I already miss it! :( I hope in a few months when my boss forgets, I can change back. :mad:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Descent said:
Nope, i prefer the Chilian in front as well. although both are fine. im pretty sure everybody hates my 5 letter jumble of a name.

Descent

Hella Constipated
My favorite flash artist on Newgrounds, DrunkMagiKoopa, changed his user name to "TBSRK" for a day or two, then he changed it back.

Was that you?

well at least you made it easier for people if you piss them off ;)

I like fuck face, couldnt pronouce the first word when it was like that..

-o0oo00ooliii. Your boss needs to shove it. :thumbsup: :rip:

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
as a Chilean, I find it offensive that you deny your heritage to circumvent possible "boss trouble" at work. We are a proud people....we shouldnt have to kneel before lowly "management" types. And this joker "Jason" as you called him....what did he get in return for this embarassment?

Seriously though...I am Chilean....I remember asking you about it and you blowing me off.