WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Name my band!

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
The name has been changing a lot lately... But we just can't find a middle-ground. So here are the rules. Or requirements, whatever. Has to be short, catchy and directlt or indirectly show our hate for Republicanism.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
We're all white. Except for Johnny. He's Mexican. :thumbsup:

Long Duck Dong, and the Republican Butt Fuckers. :thumbsup:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
screw_ball said:
We're all white. Except for Johnny. He's Mexican. :thumbsup:
No, actually you should stop pretending that there's anymore band members than yourself - as my post clearly indicated - and that you're white kk?

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Flaming by calling me black?

I smell racism.

u R A rAcIeSt!1 :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
screw_ball said:
Flaming by calling me black?

I smell racism.

u R A rAcIeSt!1 :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You're the one calling it a flame, im merely crying out to you, i want you to realise the truth. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING COLOURED, IT'S 100% OKAY!!! (my cry)

Don't discriminate yourself by telling everyone that you're white, kk?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Here's an idea....Stop worrying about catchy anti-republican names and learn how to play....Because you suck.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Learn... how to what? Is that the thing all those good bands do? Nah. You see, I really don't need to take advice for people who's favourite bands are Korn and Slipknot. Just seems like no one can appreciate ORIGINAL thrash-punk. A dirty, dirty shame. BUT! AntiChris and N'Lou from We Are Going To Eat You Records do like original thrash-punk music, and we're to (if UPS doesn't suck as much as it usually does) start recording our debut EP this Saturday. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Utopian Soc (Anti-government idealism)
Institusionalized Learning Facility (ok, that I stole from Suicidal Tendancies)
The Elephant Killers (ha ha ha)
Political Suicide (self-explanatory)
Devious Ops (has a nice ring to it)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
screw_ball said:
I love it!
Whihc one?

Im partial to ILF, myself. you could add a "M" word to the front of it and call yourselves MILF

Status
Not open for further replies.