Name my band!

Status
Not open for further replies.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
The name has been changing a lot lately... But we just can't find a middle-ground. So here are the rules. Or requirements, whatever. Has to be short, catchy and directlt or indirectly show our hate for Republicanism.

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
screw_ball said:
We're all white. Except for Johnny. He's Mexican. :thumbsup:

No, actually you should stop pretending that there's anymore band members than yourself - as my post clearly indicated - and that you're white kk?

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
screw_ball said:
Hmmm... If you say so.

Look here is his first poster. YOUR GONNA GO FAR BROTHER

ITakeOffence

Futt Bucking MrNewbie
screw_ball said:
Flaming by calling me black?

I smell racism.

u R A rAcIeSt!1 :thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You're the one calling it a flame, im merely crying out to you, i want you to realise the truth. THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING COLOURED, IT'S 100% OKAY!!! (my cry)

Don't discriminate yourself by telling everyone that you're white, kk?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Here's an idea....Stop worrying about catchy anti-republican names and learn how to play....Because you suck.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Learn... how to what? Is that the thing all those good bands do? Nah. You see, I really don't need to take advice for people who's favourite bands are Korn and Slipknot. Just seems like no one can appreciate ORIGINAL thrash-punk. A dirty, dirty shame. BUT! AntiChris and N'Lou from We Are Going To Eat You Records do like original thrash-punk music, and we're to (if UPS doesn't suck as much as it usually does) start recording our debut EP this Saturday. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Utopian Soc (Anti-government idealism)
Institusionalized Learning Facility (ok, that I stole from Suicidal Tendancies)
The Elephant Killers (ha ha ha)
Political Suicide (self-explanatory)
Devious Ops (has a nice ring to it)

Status
Not open for further replies.