WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Movies Napoleon dynomite

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
For all those people that are like wth is that im gonna say:dude go see it, its a movie that you watch. Dexcription: It's an adventure of a bo learning to become a man in the late 80's, it doesn't really have a plot, it's just him doing things. Its so funny that you mite just die, I was laughing for about 80% of the movie, and alot afterwards for about a week.

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well.. I saw it too and I'd say you'd either love it or hate it. It has absolutely no plot, but it is really funny. I love it because he's this secial kid that thinks he's really awesome. His brother is also kinda special and he's awesome too. Dude.. yeah go see it, but don't expect much.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
DONT MAKE FUN OF HIS BROTHER HE'S TOTALLY GHETTO, JEEZ! you made me look like a friggin idiot!

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
dont u remember? thats was napoloen's main thing-JEEZ you made me look like a frggin idiot!

Zickddot said:
dont u remember? thats was napoloen's main thing-JEEZ you made me look like a frggin idiot!
i bet your very popular in 7th grade. read the rules- 13 and up are only allowed

Pachyderm

I really did.
Oh yeah. He is funny.. I like it when he sighs.. but it's not really a sigh.. it's a release of air..

Jung

???
Premium
i watched it last night, imo it wasn't that great, or very much at all. It did have a plot, just not a very good one and obviously not thought out. the acting was horrible, and the characters lacked any type of depth. I personally didn't find it very funny, but i don't like the stupid comedy that is usually targeted towards the high school generation. imo it's just another bad teen comedy, only a really bad indy version.

Pachyderm

I really did.
That was the point. What teenager under 16 can grasp the concept of cinematography?

Descent

Hella Constipated
LMFAO! Deus, you crack me up!

You always gotta bring the rules into play.

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
I really liked the movie. It made me laugh my ass off. It also made me feel better about my own High School experience. I also liked his uncle who was stuck on the past. :thumbsup: