WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

nascar sucks retard penis

ok, so i was getting home and passing this nascar track, and the fucking trafic was not moving because theres all these redneck fans that parked their car in the street after watching nascar.

so i miss watching family guy. and gas is fucking expensive now, and the fucking nascar people are all wasting the shit.

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
CHAIRMAN YIN said:
ok, so i was getting home and passing this nascar track, and the fucking trafic was not moving because theres all these redneck fans that parked their car in the street after watching nascar.

so i miss watching family guy. and gas is fucking expensive now, and the fucking nascar people are all wasting the shit.
wtf were you thinking going past there anyways?

I made a thread similar to this but it kicked more ass. :happysad: Sucks about you missing Family Guy due to a bunch of rednecks. :thumbsdn:

I Hate The FCC said:
I made a thread similar to this but it kicked more ass. :happysad: Sucks about you missing Family Guy due to a bunch of rednecks. :thumbsdn:
its not about whos thread kicks more ass, it's about being pissed off about nascar and its redneck fans. because i fucking hate nascar...
its the sport where a bunch of cars drive around in a circle, real intellectually stimulating sport... fucking bastards

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
That's why everyone watchs it for the crashs :thumbsup: One less mother fucker to deal with on the way to family guy.

CHAIRMAN YIN said:
its not about whos thread kicks more ass, it's about being pissed off about nascar and its redneck fans. because i fucking hate nascar...
its the sport where a bunch of cars drive around in a circle, real intellectually stimulating sport... fucking bastards
I know its not a competition to see whos thread kicks more ass, I was just saying it so others could read it and enjoy it. And I totally agree with how stupid it is.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Nice to see that you guys noticed how huge nascar is. :thumbsup:

Also, for your info, it's not just a "redneck" sport. But I don't really feel like getting into this.

CopyLifted said:

Also, for your info, it's not just a "redneck" sport. But I don't really feel like getting into this.
It's a redneck sport. :happysad:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
CopyLifted said:

i agree, i know my grandpa watches it and he isn't by any means a redneck, ive watched it on occassion and the saem goes here. it's a bit long for me. when they get down to the last 20 laps is when it gets interesting for me, but i dont watch that much so i dont even know who is in any of the cars.

accidents are nice but it's fucking long to watch a 200 laps race... :eek:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I Hate The FCC said:
It's a redneck sport. :happysad:
Everybody is a NASCAR supporter. That Pepsi with the "WIN A CHANCE TO MEET BAPTIST McFEELY CAR 69 LOL" that had the ASSCAR logo on it had a portion of it's profit go to the G.O.P.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yachting IS NASCAR for rich people; Geez, they are less athletic if that's possible, less coordination is required. Dick Trickle is something to see the doctor about, instead of a Crowd favorite. The women have teeth, and weigh less than their husbands. The rest is pretty much the same. I personaly would rather watch the Paint Drying channel, I never miss it when they do green.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
No that's why above NASCAR, it requires great balance. Not just like lack of the wherewithal to feel stupid about driving a car in circles by the hour. Hell even golf you have to have balance.