WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Nascar sucks

anti-movielife

self medicated
NASCAR DOES SUCK!
think about it...
only rednecks could make a sport out of going around in circles...REALLY FAST! no offense to all the rednecks around here

formula one owns nuff said..........

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I don't have enough time to discuss this right now cause I am on lunch. But you guys that think it sucks just don't understand it. You have to like cars, not ricers either. Cars with real engines, that produce real horspower. You guys just don't understand everything that is involved in Nascar, so STFU!!

BTW, I'm not a redneck either. Dumbasses. :rolleyes:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
The only thing i like about nascar is the brutal crashes, other than that, its boring and it sucks.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
When will they ever get around to learning how to turn right?

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
There Not "athletes"

THey are not "athletes" witch is what they claim to be they are nothing but fat asses in expensive cars real athletes take years of practice to develupe a skill - were nascar drivers just simply dont....the sports is a JOKE!! WTF??!!!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
fuck_you said:
THey are not "athletes" witch is what they claim to be they are nothing but fat asses in expensive cars real athletes take years of practice to develupe a skill - were nascar drivers just simply dont....the sports is a JOKE!! WTF??!!!
Can you handle the gravitational force that pushes down on you taking a turn on a slope at 200 mph? The tempurature in the car (with no AC btw) while wearing a fire proof suit? how about turning a car at 200 MPH to win a race with no power steering? RYan Newman did that. You could not even turn a geo metro going 80 w/o power steering.

Hate NASCAR for the right reasons, you think it is boring, it does not excite you, whatever. But, they are atheletes. They do train. And it takes many years to do that.

Just because you can drive fast in your mommies taurus station wagon does not mean that you could ever, and I mean ever, drive a race car.