WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Nass!

I can't wait until NASS this year, if you don't know what it is then it's a BIG skating festival held in Somerset, England. Like last year I know it is going to be great, last year there were over 45,000 people there and I know there are going to be more as last year was a success.
Are there any other people that have been to NASS or going this year, if so tell me about your experiences or what this years one is going to be like

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
We have something like that in the US. it's called NASCAR. Just like NASS, but we use Cars.

Kool

That's cool, we hav like the semi finals of the x games or something, there are clubs, moto x, skating (inline and boarding) it has every extreme sport, I mean you can even try bungee jumping, I love these festivals

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Yah!!!! X-GAMES!! held somewhere in CA i believe (LA or san fran...not sure?)
they erect this massive 300 ft high circular thing and everyone has to attempt it to qualify in front of a massive crowd (something along those lines) and its friggin awesome watching them fly through the air. some make it but most lose it. you can tell they're talent level from just watching that one event.

so kewl :)

Well we don't have that event at NASS but I can tell you from the events we do have, you wouldn't be disappointed by going to it, cause if skating isn't " your thing ", I am sure you can find an extreme sport there that is

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Maybe NASS stands for Narcotic Asshole Sock Sucker
I dunno

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ChilianFuckFace said:
No! tbsrk is right. He is a pretty good rapper.
yea he is a good rapper......helps kids out too.......and not in a Michael Jackson kind of way

p.s. NASS stands for Naked Australians Slurping Sperm

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MaxPower said:
We have something like that in the US. it's called NASCAR. Just like NASS, but we use Cars.
Oh well. I guess that joke was lost on you.

The NASS I am on about has nothing to do with naked australians, sperm or rap artists... it's about extreme sports, concerts, clubs, alcohol and drugs

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Yeah.... they all kinda knew that. They just hijacked your thread. That's what happens here when the monkeys get let out of their cages.

But hey, at least they aint flinging poo.

your excitment is lost in their bordom. happens lots here. well you NASS sounds very exciting, or your just very excited. i don't like that kind of thing(or NASCAR either), but to each their own, have fun at the games :thumbsup:

thank you

Aaawwwww there are some nice and sweet people on here, why thank you, what sorta thing you in to then? not a sporty type? :question:

DIZNUTS

I'm A Dick said:
Aaawwwww there are some nice and sweet people on here, why thank you, what sorta thing you in to then? not a sporty type? :question:
nice? sweet? they are on L.S.D. for crying outloud

urbestbet

Clitpickle
well we have warped tour in the summer-warpedtour.com,gots shitload of bmx,skateboard,like 60 bands 5 stages goes across the us only here in new york for a day in august-what kicks more ass than that is the bamboozle festival-bamboozle.com-in good ol' asbury park new jersey-april 29-may 1-fucking insanity-3 days about 60 bands a day,skating, surfing,bmx,even bands playing at the bowling alley,ultimate frisbee,craziness-me n my friends stay in the hotel right next to the main convention hall/boardwalk where all the bands stay-i'm gonna check out that nass fest now!

DIZNUTS

urbestbet said:
well we have warped tour in the summer-warpedtour.com,gots shitload of bmx,skateboard,like 60 bands 5 stages goes across the us only here in new york for a day in august-what kicks more ass than that is the bamboozle festival-bamboozle.com-in good ol' asbury park new jersey-april 29-may 1-fucking insanity-3 days about 60 bands a day,skating, surfing,bmx,even bands playing at the bowling alley,ultimate frisbee,craziness-me n my friends stay in the hotel right next to the main convention hall/boardwalk where all the bands stay-i'm gonna check out that nass fest now!
are there gonna be any chicks with BIG boobs?

ya i am the sporty type, i'm canadian, i loooooove hockey, beer and pizza. :thumbsup: then on a really eventful evening i work out by flicking through the channels over and over till i find nothing to watch so i wander back across my place to my computer to see whats up in the loving bossom of WTF world ;)